Black Spirituality Religion : ***** 9 DIVISIONS OF THE SPIRIT*****

Sami_RaMaati said:
Okay.

Now, 1) what are the defining characteristics of each of the 7 divisions of the spirit, and 2) which deities are associated with which divisions?

The interesting thing about all of these divisions is that not one of them can be correctly regarded without an understanding of the essential nature of Man, which is Peace. I'll show you what I mean by describing each without disclosing the definition of this Peace.

The Khat is what is known as the physical body. This is the house of the physical forces of the universe, and is associated with Ra and especially with Geb, the inheritor of the Neteru.

The "Khaibit" is the seat of our animal impulses and urges, or emotional body. It is also called the Isitunsi in the Bantu cosmology, etheric double and astral body in European occultism. It is associated with the deity Auset, the Mother of Living Things (i.e. of Life on Earth).

The characteristics of the "Sahu" division are segragative and congregative thought. Segregative thought breaks down arranged things in "categories" according to their external differences, while congregative thought unites the common external differences of two things into a harmonious arrangement.

In other words, look at the following sets of species: bat and man.

A bat has wings, it is small, it has fangs, it is covered all over with hair, and has enormous ears.

A man is bipedal, is relatively large, has no "fangs" of which to speak, and is comparatively hairless (well, sometimes...), and his ears, in comparison to a bat, are small.

This is all segregative thinking.

On the other hand, we notice that both man and bat have ears, that are placed comfortably on their heads. We notice that they both have eyes, and that they have a mouth. We notice that they have arms.

So what we would do, in order to create art, is to unify the common elements as nearly as we can in order to create a harmonious whole, so we would give a man wings, place ears nearer to the top of his head, and perhaps cover him in black.

Hence, we have Batman!

Congregative thinking corresponds to Het-Heru, while segregative thinking belongs to the deity we call, variously, Sebek, Ap-Uat and Anpu, even though these three names all denote a different function of the same faculty.

Then, we come to the Ab, which has to do with matters of transcending the demands of the material world, and recognizing our inherent divinity, by our *choice* to follow wisdom emanating from the higher spheres of our being. This part of our spirit deals with the direction of our lower (and higher!) faculties in the directions that our spirit decides for them to go.

They correspond to Heru, Herukhuti and Maat.

Heru is our recognition of our nature, an immovable peace, but more specifically of our assignment as Gods on Earth, whose purpose it is to give the immovable intelligence an experience of motion, and one unencumbered by our identification with our lower natures. It is the energy of leadership.

Herukhuti is the analytical faculty. This deals with isolating things into categories based on their abstract function in the world (and this is also my incarnation objective! :spin: ), but this means nothing until you understand what an abstract function is.

Maat deals with the interrelationship of things in the world. It is the faculty of holism, of optimism and of true philanthropy. It deals specifically with fitting all things in the world into complementary and supplementary relationships.

For example:

The scavenger animal complements the surrounding ecosystem by assisting in the deterioration of dead animals. However, it is an enemy to predatory animals, in that its instinctive programming is set to assure the starvation of such animals. But, in presenting a (supplementary) challenge to such animals, it edifies the hunting instincts of, say, a hawk. Now, man looks to the hawk for understanding of the conquest of his own lower animal urges. All this is an example of holistic thinking, which is the feature of Maat.

If I were to focus on any one characteristic of an animal which, unchecked by the balance just posed above, could constitute a threat to the entire ecosystem, that would be an example of the energy of Herukhuti, the abstract analytical faculty.

The Shekhem faculty is the region of Sekert...

More later.

Don't Know the Words, but This is My Melody ...

How come I keep getting to these places without all the study and research that consumes so much of so many people's energies? I seem to have found all of the characteristics mentioned without knowing anything about any of the words or "deities". Further, it always feels as if, if/when I seek to put them into words, it all gets limited and constrained.

No wonder people look at me so strange and that I am so alone ....
ANUK_AUSAR said:
The interesting thing about all of these divisions is that not one of them can be correctly regarded without an understanding of the essential nature of Man, which is Peace. I'll show you what I mean by describing each without disclosing the definition of this Peace.

The Khat is what is known as the physical body. This is the house of the physical forces of the universe, and is associated with Ra and especially with Geb, the inheritor of the Neteru.

The "Khaibit" is the seat of our animal impulses and urges, or emotional body. It is also called the Isitunsi in the Bantu cosmology, etheric double and astral body in European occultism. It is associated with the deity Auset, the Mother of Living Things (i.e. of Life on Earth).

The characteristics of the "Sahu" division are segragative and congregative thought. Segregative thought breaks down arranged things in "categories" according to their external differences, while congregative thought unites the common external differences of two things into a harmonious arrangement.

In other words, look at the following sets of species: bat and man.

A bat has wings, it is small, it has fangs, it is covered all over with hair, and has enormous ears.

A man is bipedal, is relatively large, has no "fangs" of which to speak, and is comparatively hairless (well, sometimes...), and his ears, in comparison to a bat, are small.

This is all segregative thinking.

On the other hand, we notice that both man and bat have ears, that are placed comfortably on their heads. We notice that they both have eyes, and that they have a mouth. We notice that they have arms.

So what we would do, in order to create art, is to unify the common elements as nearly as we can in order to create a harmonious whole, so we would give a man wings, place ears nearer to the top of his head, and perhaps cover him in black.

Hence, we have Batman!

Congregative thinking corresponds to Het-Heru, while segregative thinking belongs to the deity we call, variously, Sebek, Ap-Uat and Anpu, even though these three names all denote a different function of the same faculty.

Then, we come to the Ab, which has to do with matters of transcending the demands of the material world, and recognizing our inherent divinity, by our *choice* to follow wisdom emanating from the higher spheres of our being. This part of our spirit deals with the direction of our lower (and higher!) faculties in the directions that our spirit decides for them to go.

They correspond to Heru, Herukhuti and Maat.

Heru is our recognition of our nature, an immovable peace, but more specifically of our assignment as Gods on Earth, whose purpose it is to give the immovable intelligence an experience of motion, and one unencumbered by our identification with our lower natures. It is the energy of leadership.

Herukhuti is the analytical faculty. This deals with isolating things into categories based on their abstract function in the world (and this is also my incarnation objective! :spin: ), but this means nothing until you understand what an abstract function is.

Maat deals with the interrelationship of things in the world. It is the faculty of holism, of optimism and of true philanthropy. It deals specifically with fitting all things in the world into complementary and supplementary relationships.

For example:

The scavenger animal complements the surrounding ecosystem by assisting in the deterioration of dead animals. However, it is an enemy to predatory animals, in that its instinctive programming is set to assure the starvation of such animals. But, in presenting a (supplementary) challenge to such animals, it edifies the hunting instincts of, say, a hawk. Now, man looks to the hawk for understanding of the conquest of his own lower animal urges. All this is an example of holistic thinking, which is the feature of Maat.

If I were to focus on any one characteristic of an animal which, unchecked by the balance just posed above, could constitute a threat to the entire ecosystem, that would be an example of the energy of Herukhuti, the abstract analytical faculty.

The Shekhem faculty is the region of Sekert...

More later.

Peace and blessings,

anAfrican, perhaps it is because these qualities are inherent in ALL people. If I told you 1+1=2, it has essentially the same meaning as -1 x -2, but is a much simpler way of expressing the same value. What Western religions have done is to make -1 x -2 x 3 to equal the same value, so that what we all agree on has an unnecessary factor that complicates the entire issue.

This is why people are searching for some all-knowing man-god that holds all the secrets of reality from them and has a unique relationship to God.

The knowledge of the divisions of your spirit bridges the divide between your present lot and sagehood.

Peace.

The Defining Characteristics are...

#1. "BA" is -- The seat of consciousness/creativity. The true ego of self resides here.

#2. "KHU" is -- The seat of your creative being/self resides here.

a.. Will-potential action
b. Spiritual Power-actualization of action

#3. "SHEKEM" -- this seat is the same as #2.

#4. "AB" -- Here lies the seat of administrative action meaning you will is programmed and set in motion. There are laws that enable this level to achieve their respective goals w/o violating each other's interest.

#5. "SABU" -- here sits specialization of self/being. At this level the spiritual qualities know how to separate actions into specific families of existence.

#6. "KHAIBIT" -- here sits the impetus of action meaning each manifestation receives "its breath of life".

#7. "KHAB" -- here sits each individual manifestation of action segregated into its own existence.

Know Thyself!

Thanks--Sami_RaMaati!

#1. "BA" is -- The seat of consciousness/creativity. The true ego of self resides here.

#2. "KHU" is -- The seat of your creative being/self resides here.

a.. Will-potential action
b. Spiritual Power-actualization of action

#3. "SHEKEM" -- this seat is the same as #2.

#4. "AB" -- Here lies the seat of administrative action meaning you will is programmed and set in motion. There are laws that enable this level to achieve their respective goals w/o violating each other's interest.

#5. "SABU" -- here sits specialization of self/being. At this level the spiritual qualities know how to separate actions into specific families of existence.

#6. "KHAIBIT" -- here sits the impetus of action meaning each manifestation receives "its breath of life".

#7. "KHAB" -- here sits each individual manifestation of action segregated into its own existence.

Know Thyself!

Thanks--Sami_RaMaati!

Back to the #7!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back