Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe Has Highest Literacy Rate in Africa

I beg to differ! "More African leaders should be like him"? Perish the thought! Most of the Afrikan leaders who came to power were Marxists like him, and that WAS the problem according to Dr. John Henrik Clarke! :mad: Instead of executing Ian Smith and expelling the whites from the country, he asked them to stay. They did, and that is why whites still own most of the fertile land, the mineral wealth, and control the economy! :(

Who are you talking about? Certainly not Robert Mugabe! :10500:

I wonder how accurate that number is, so less than half of the people (Black Americans) would be able to adequately read if one were to run a cross sampling reading test on the street at random? This article talks literacy rates,yet is full of gramatical errors...lol. I have my doubts about this. At any rate I agree that AA's need to take education to their/our own hands.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back