Black People Politics : Yvette Carnelle: "Government Ain't Never Did Nothing for Black People" is a lie

Carnell states that black folk (especially those who claim they don't), need gub'ment.
Quasi-rugged individualist talk that talk a lot, but do they realize how much they are
interdependent on the government?

Listen to Carnell; share your thoughts on what she is saying about all that.

I could only listen to a couple of minutes of this crap! Enough to know that just like I suspected girlfriend is just another pseudo-intellectual who does not really know history or understand the real world that we live in!!! Talking to the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler is a waste of time. Better prepare to defend ourselves from his Gestapo and jackboots!!!

I could only listen to a couple of minutes of this crap! Enough to know that just like I suspected girlfriend is just another pseudo-intellectual who does not really know history or understand the real world that we live in!!! Talking to the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler is a waste of time. Better prepare to defend ourselves from his Gestapo and jackboots!!!
A couple of minutes and you come to that conclusion?
...Alrighty then.

A couple of minutes and you come to that conclusion?
...Alrighty then.
Yupe! When you've done your homework it doesn't take long!!! The primary function of government, contrary to popular belief, is to take care of the people from whom it collects taxes. Not make individuals rich.

Well, I listened to about 20 mins and it made sense. Her analysis about possible changes to the tax system by Trump was explained in clear language. What did you not get or understand? She told the truth about how some Negroes scam with questionable and fraudulent child deductions on their income taxes to get money back. I have personally witnessed this behavior so I know what she said is true. And as far as the government freebies/hand outs and black people are concerned...Ha! DON'T GO THERE..!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back