Black People Politics : Why Democrats Got Wiped Out At Every Level Of Government In The Last Election

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : A House Race in Cleveland Captures the Democrats' Generational Divide Black People Politics 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : !Republicans Suck More Than Democrats! Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 3
C Black People : Phony White Liberal Democrats Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION. Black People Politics 20
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : If You Want A Just World, Neither Republicans Nor Democrats Will Give It To You Black People Politics 9
S Black People : Democrats Abandon Winnable Seat In Kansas Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : democrats-strike-back-in-the-redistricting-wars Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : bannon-says-democrats-have-plantation-mentality Black People Politics 2
S Black People : Democrats Helped Pave The Way For Trump Education Secretary Choice Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft Black People Politics 990
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : buck-up-democrats-and-fight-like-republicans Black People Politics 1
IFE Black People Politics : New Petition Calls on Democrats to Prioritize Ending Mass Incarceration Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Suddenly Democrats Have To Worry About The Black Vote Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Democrats reject bill to build Keystone XL oil pipeline Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African-American Democrats form coalition to counter "disrespect" for black causes Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Putin’s sanctions on Americans unite Democrats, GOP Black People Politics 11
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Do Democrats and President Obama Really Want to Raise the Minimum Wage? Black People Politics 3
chuck Black People Politics : Obamacare: Even House Democrats Have Their Doubts! Black People Politics 5
Alarm Clock Black People : Bipartisan Victory as Republicans and Democrats Agree Poor People Should Go Hungry Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Democrats Accept More Cuts in Food Stamp Program Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats... We can expect Much of the Same from Right Wing Radio. Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies Black People Open Forum 26
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Hell With The Democrats, To Hell With The Republican Chief Elder Osiris 1
P Black People : What ever happened to Progressive Democrats?? Black People Open Forum 0
Thuso Black People : Another stolen election, this time at the hands of the Democrats? Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : History 101: The Democrats and the KKK Omowale Jabali 9
I Black People : Democrats and Republicans are at the Black People Open Forum 6
T Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 15
G Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 4
A Black People : POLITRICKS(democrats in particular) Black People Open Forum 3
dunwiddat Black People : How the rich got their wealth Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : “Got facts like an army but a lack of harmony I'm local and wise and really have to vocalize to express my thought my breasts are sought after by boys Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Care and Try bring love about wear bling in the club no doubt learned to draw and sing this Hip Hop is a raw thing my flow got them hooked and girls m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: got various benefits break paragraphs into bits writer with words that flames and circle above like fighter planes supply or equip got pie wi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : “BOO You got cake and pie I'm shook had to take a sly look you fine and flirting but behind the curtain your mind hurting for a love affair” “SO WHAT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : with the right stare and a nightmare is a bad dream got mad cream and quiet aware hot and pure but not sure fun flirting but uncertain about this boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: She's a fine queen her lips shines with a gleam got hips body jest steams there be a wrinkle in the skies but she have a twinkle in her eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : The search for treasure is too much pressure come to prevail with some details and kisses from females got social knowledge at a local college this g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Wreck haters like spectators standing about demanding clout for a newspaper route got wordy flows and like dirty clothes need washing to proceed squa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Walk around with breasts in a gown-like dress made of cotton fabric and boys got a rotten habit they like see thru and have rabbit luck bam! Bam! tha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got the right stare for a queen and a nightmare is a bad dream get sweaty on a computer thinking about FREDDY KRUEGER he reads crummy notes that tur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” got fast lace but like a glass vase it can be broken while a boy is hoping to chase and embrace my waist my lips red hot but not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Hood made get good grades never got in trouble that persuades others, on the streets a thug but wanna sweep that under a rug flow galore and know the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Well I'm wet got class like velvet grass my choice prevail, like a horse tail fast to be whipped around I got hips and they renown and round, erase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
directlite Black Poetry : I thought about posting this to my IG but today's my first day (my account just got approved) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : U got it? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1