Black Spirituality Religion : You Can't Just Become a Jew?!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

You Can't Just Become a Jew?! ...According to the Bible, you may

Hello Family,

I learned this in Brother OldSoul's class this past week! I had no idea. I guess i never thought about it, because i never thought about becoming a Jew.

Did you know you can't just walk in a Jewish house of worship (synagogue) and go up to the front of the building (to the Rabbi), talking about you want to be "saved" and become Jewish?!

This is a closed religion, by invitation only (unless you're born into it i guess)!

Did yall know this?

Do you know any Jews well enough to invite you to become one of them?

:heart:

Destee

Sister Destee,

Great thread, great topic and great responses, however, the Bible clearly explains that proselytes are those that were not born Jews, but became Jews by faith, simply a new convert to a belief system. Moreover, Brother IssaEl21 was on point with his break-down concerning the term, Jew...Peace In my sister friend.

Can You Explain How The Word Jew And Judean Got Mix Up ?

Jew and Judean aren't mixed up. Jew is a person of Jewish decsent. Judean is a person from the province of Judea.

OK. I have a question.....

If a person cannot be a true Jew unless they were born into Judiasm, if those same converts had children after conversion are the children true Jews?

A person is Jewish by virtue of matrilinear(African )heritage, as opposed to patrilinear(European, Asiatic)heritage
which simply means one is born Jewish by virtue of their mother

however the Ashkenazi Jews,
who have colonized Palestine are a nation of converts, who hundreds of years in the past; under the king of Khazariah, united under Judaism for their safety and independence, from the pope and the mahdi

But they are converts and not the original Jews, and ironicaly carry on al traditions to the letter, amongst thier orthodoxy and the matrilinear heritage,
is kept by all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back