Black Spirituality Religion : 2 become...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    what our former African culture created and dictated is to breathe new life into African GOD Consciousness ~~ a truly African Pattern that works.

It is our ancient (e.g. tree of knowledge) spiritual and morally based mindset ~~ that needs an actual resurrection; not some fictional character called Jesus, the Christ. The fact that Euro-religion has distorted this, our original paradigm is pathetic.

Get to know yourself and also know that Ma'at "was" and "is" the highest ethical obligation needed to liberate your mind, heart and soul. The concept of Ma'at (e.g. the pundits were unable to destroy this gift created by Ancient Ta-Meri Ancestors...!) is a top-level mental exercise. Our ancestors knew that we would forget the who, what and why of Ma'at and therefore preserved this great gift down thru the ages for us.

Reference:

Foreword
    Jacob H. Carruthers, Page ix-xi
    "The Husia" by Dr. Maulana Karenga

---------------

Glossary

Husia - is a word made up of 2 Ancient Egyptian words

1. Hu - authoritative utterance
    2. Sia - exceptional insight

These collective words of wisdom are far more older than the:

torah-quran-bible....by t=h=o=u=s=a=n=ds of years.

Know that this condensed collection of inspirational thoughts are in fact, the "ORIGINAL" source(s) of much of what you read in the so=called holy books:

bible-quran-torah

Ma'at - Ancient Concept of 7 Principles
    a. balance
    b. harmony
    c. justice
    d. order
    e. peace
    f. righteousness
    g. truth

Paradigm - an example serving as a model; pattern

Resurrection - rising again, revival

No Jesus - Know Liberation:dance:
    No Liberation - Know Jesus:sleep:
    Ase'​

2. Rokksteady

Rokksteady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Trade Processor
    Ratings:
    +22
    Wuddup Fine1952

My first post.

I feel what you are saying, but I would like to add the perspective that perhaps the energy spent pointing out what is false (viewing the world through the eyes of separation) would be better fed pointing out what is true (viewing the world through the eyes of unity).

I am not saying it is not important to know that which brings harm to you (separation, lies).
    What I am saying is that if you know what brings nourishment to you and focus on "building" that, you will be better nourished (have the energy and understanding) to deal with that which does harm to you.

If you wish to inform others of that which does harm (seperation, lies) then do so.

EDIT:
    After re-reading I just wanted to say that I was adding to, not challenging this post... in reference to my wording.

Would you agree though, that unless you have the nourishment, or the means to nourishment to provide as an alternative (considering that the separation and lies are parading as the truth which is accepted by the majority) to that which does harm, that pointing out the harm is counter productive?

Its one thing to tell people that the food (their accepted truth of separation) they are eating is harmful and disrupt their world while not leaving them with any of your food (your accepted truth of unification) or where you get your food (the source of your truth) from.

It is another thing to show them (not imposingly, but just by being you) how and why your food (Your accepted truth) is nourishing FIRST... THEN showing them how and why the food they are eating is harmful.

Power to you!

3. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    Do you have a copy of the Husia?

Welcome!

No energy spent. The facts have already been reached by scholarship much smarter than I. It is obvious from your remarks that you have not yet spent any energy inside deep research!

Am I correct

Know Jesus - No Liberation:?:
    No Jesus - Know LIberation:hi:

4. Rokksteady

Rokksteady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Trade Processor
    Ratings:
    +22
    Actually to be honest, I am not sure what I was talking about anymore... In re-reading everything, I must have been having one of me know it all moments, lol (I'm a Leo), because I really do not know why I even bothered with that post. My apologies!

All that aside, I am interested in learning all the time, so if you would, please tell me more about Husia and Ma'at... or at least good places to look into them.

I'm a rookie, but I learn fast ;)

Ase!