Black Spirituality Religion : YAH is my inspiration

We the true Hebrews must rise....check-out these web-site
www.yahspeople.com
www.yahsvoices.com
www.hebrewisraelites.org
The most-high name is YAH and his son name is Yahoshua
I skimmed through the sites. Real nice, I can't wait to read through them.
@ yahspeople.com there is a page entitled "wicked false leaders." There's about 4 to 6 that I don't think belong on that picture. Most people would probably say all don't belong.
On "false prophets exposed." I used to watch TBN all the time when I had cable. I've been cable free and TBN free for years now. This year, after finding some things out about TBN, and placing my magnifying glass on their preachers, I stopped missing it. And I don't even believe in the Eddie Long scandal (I have proof that MSNBC tried to attempt character assassination; also, there's no real evidence).

TBN is actually something I was thinking about touching upon on this site. To most, TBN seems harmless, especially having T.D. Jakes, but I know some secrets, and it's purpose. FYI: It has something to do with the Jesuits, the Jesuit oath, the Illuminati, Freemasonry, Rothschild, the Catholic Church, and false doctrine. May sound funny, and like a conspiracy theory, but if I let it out you wouldn't be thinking that.

This subject, just like Obama, can create many enemies amongst blacks. That won't mean a thing to me.

But back to the sites .... I think all black people should go through them, they might find some enlightening information on who they really are. There's some videos on Youtube all blacks should see also.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back