Black People : Would you move to Africa?

"Out of African Mind" is an idiom. One can be perfectly sane but still "Out of their African mind."

I'm not angry, but I must stand for my ancestors. It's an insult to call the place of their hardships great.

You know that you never praise those who wrong your family.

Hotep,
so there is no possibility of you taking it down a notch?

"Out of African Mind" is an idiom. One can be perfectly sane but still "Out of their African mind."

I'm not angry, but I must stand for my ancestors. It's an insult to call the place of their hardships great.

You know that you never praise those who wrong your family.

Hotep,

What i know ... is that you're making the discussion personal, suggesting someone is out of their mind.

What i know ... is if you are so easily insulted by another's respectful position or opinion, you shouldn't be here.

What i know ... is you have no idea what i know, unless i told you i know.

You're talking big talk ... but you're right in the heart of the same America that enslaved your Ancestors.

You can't make others not feel welcome to take part in our discussions ... 'cause you got issues.

For we all have them, and must manage them in a way that maintains our high standards. It's a must.

If you can't handle reading countering opinion ... it insults you ... go somewhere else, for we have lots of that here.

You're gonna make me start watching your posts, for these kind of attacks, outbursts, etc., and that is not good.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

To answer the question originally posed, right now I don't think I can. My answer is based on my pigeon-holed focus of what I have to do currently to make things better for myself and that is based on things and thoughts being a citizen of the USA. I have not really had time to step outside that box to think outside of it, but if I ever get to the point I need to to have options (my mentality here y'all, I know everyone has a multitude of options and will not go further from there) I will think about what is ultimately the best for me and my family, which I love dearly. So if I were to move anywhere else and I have limited resources to visit family or family had limited resources to visit me or did not share the same vision as myself and eventually moved to where I moved then I may think more than twice to setting post at a spot.

On another note, I know that we as a people were dragged here with no choices, but I also realize that I was born in this country. Do not let that white BS get you down on that as their ancestors are not originally from this continent as well, at least their Euro ancestors. I feel that I belong here as I have Native American blood in my veins as well as being born here. You also have to realize that there were Africans that aided the whites to transport unfortunate ancestors to this place where we dwell at the mo. I wish everything was black and white, please pardon the pun it is just a known expression, but there are varying shades of gray in every subject touched anywhere and anyone claiming they know what is best and belittles anyone just displays a tad bit of ignorance in my opinion.

Educaters educate, uplift, enlighten, and never belittles, at least in serious talks in my opinion.

What i know ... is that you're making the discussion personal, suggesting someone is out of their mind.

What i know ... is if you are so easily insulted by another's respectful position or opinion, you shouldn't be here.

What i know ... is you have no idea what i know, unless i told you i know.

You're talking big talk ... but you're right in the heart of the same America that enslaved your Ancestors.

You can't make others not feel welcome to take part in our discussions ... 'cause you got issues.

For we all have them, and must manage them in a way that maintains our high standards. It's a must.

If you can't handle reading countering opinion ... it insults you ... go somewhere else, for we have lots of that here.

You're gonna make me start watching your posts, for these kind of attacks, outbursts, etc., and that is not good.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I'll mind my idioms and express dissent more charismatically.

I should never be undeserving of love from anyone.

HTP

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back