Black Poetry : Word of mouth

Let the TRUTH be heard... :hearthis:
sometimes the blade can fall hard
and it can hurt...
but there's one thing that can't be denied
the lesson in this piece is on point

Kudos, poet. Love the play on words in the second scenario...

made a large contribution to the “donate a d*ck” foundation.

this line was classic...

Do yo thang poet...Do yo thang!

(fore myself)

be the moth spoken kinfolk held high in arms smiling connected higher in my dreams they teach me to respect fear be humble and sincere with it the elevation of the heavenly mentality arisen into ah new form can't explain how we new born it is not too long as the plan turns strategy tactically proficient every way is my destiny pave infinity perceptively in the air walking on ground busy partnering up designs holding better wine stored rolling deep solo on the creep up like the vine i grips tightly with each growth remembering just where eye left off stopping when my manna runs low will i am go slow when they speed up minus idle clicking up pressing keys sustaining the killer within me at ease hoping to kill him off indefinitely into sleep only awaking when sailing through these seas of the fog suppose still waters coasting while standing on top of the deck captain lotus of nefertiti steering equality before the sun-up as the moon signifies the new day so every night when sunset fires simmer like friends transforms into foes my shadow always change from the creases to points my spinal chord of aspiration progresses anticipation surrounding inner ear ringing dream effect can i call you acres cause they gon' call you blind two deep in the zone rolling through the calculation eyes seeing touching the vision in reality i have to master my mind soulfully spiritually high on contact weather left right above below inside out side by side center wide on the highway the dirt road the dead end the block i was raised inn and came out full of life be the butterfly spoken on target walking-by on foot the drive-bye scenery took years for me to change.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back