Black Poetry : he want cake then march after he take the starch out her panties this leads to a conversation that feeds a sexual relation boys have needs grab a word

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
he want cake then march
after he take the starch
out her panties this leads
to a conversation that feeds
a sexual relation boys have needs
grab a word
but have you heard
about the boy that toyed
with a girl's mind best to avoid
boys like that
with those type of stats
they may wear white hats
like Good fellas them cats
ain't right, he's home and strongly
the one and only dude that's lonely
a rapper with a chapter about behavior
BUT SHE be with boys she have fun quick
but like a ton of bricks
love words hit her eardrum
she try not hear none
but her panties are soaked
even in a car or boat
if in a bar they float
“GIRL YOU a Philippine chick
and you cream quick
have a creaky voice
sometimes make a freaky choice
this is Black Hip Hop in Virginia Beach
in ALDI KEMPSVILLE ROAD jest reach
out, to the left is Princess Anne Road, teach
stuff in the grocery store here poetry
galore, so boo I take it you don't have
a boyfriend, you so bold and sweet
his goal is to be unique
and the whole street
knew that he love you
she's known to be tender
and she has her own agenda
she remember in December
weather frosty in high school
she was clever fly and cool
see art about sex
with remarks out of context
heard you gave a boy pudding
and butter on the house roof, naw couldn't
be further from the truth I jest wouldn't
do that feel me? I was in the yard yo
and its hard to know
what a boy want, jest go
crazy thinking of the best flow
her body reveals some soft
but the wheels come off
when he tried to get a little
need money and hope
or this could be a unfunny joke
here cake is brown
but this can be a statistical breakdown
of sex data
which is a complex matter
use text to scatter
info from a limo
so he's above the rim yo
with negotiations and a plan
from his location and
no nation can withstand
the pain,
SO LOOK BOO faced fast devastation
when he went by the gas station
to pump some gas
saw a chick had to think of some junk fast
before she pass in a mini-skirt with class
turned up the CD let it blast
“LOOK BOO got a NO MAD CHEVY
no bumper radiator painted red heavy
pair of wheels, your dress quick to lift
girl this is a stick shift
four on the floor and a fifth
under the seat to sip on, let
take you for a ride you'll never regret
it, all of a sudden
push a button
and the top drop
oh Philippine chicks get hot a lot
in VIRGINIA BEACH

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
He has a bold team
but his whole scheme
is plunged into darkness
need info to spark this
he'll dispatch a lot
after he hatch a PLOT
look boo you got a load of hips
on this road trip
skip dinner you flow well and renown
so is there a hotel in town?
Not booked tonight?
My mind is shook and right
and boo you look tight
have a boyfriend might
I ask? yes but he not here
and girl you hot it appear
yes this is a concerned night
have to turn on the light
to see stuff
and hope to be enough
girl to walk away and be up to snuff
yeah you wanna kiss me
but I disagree
you see I been there
and done that so I'm aware
of what could happen
after some good rapping
talking to one boy had fun
but had to grab my panties and run

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Close my file folders went to style at Kroger have to watch my shoulder want cake from the heart so Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Vocab is great but I want some crab cake so let me grab a date Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This boy wanna get laid with cake but I made my escape from the drop top that was in the parking lo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID “Make boys aware that it’s cake down there acquaint them with love, almost faint at the clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Sex & Black Velvet Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
willa Black People Politics : Fruit Cake Recipe (tis the season) Black People Politics 10
R Black Poetry : “SO LOOK BOO you have panties and cake and like candidates you enter into lively debates, let my sta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
$$RICH$$ Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Caramel cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : Yo I itch for cake which states I’m clever at many a party but if ever Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Are red cake that be fed and ate by boy toys, your cake magnificent your hips Can make up the differ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
word up Black People : RACIST BLACK WOMAN CAKE STUNT IN SWEDEN Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Picture Image Gallery : clitoridectomy cake Black Picture Image Gallery 82
cherryblossom Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : BIBLE CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 8
W Black Poetry : Eating Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Patti Cake Patty Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Chess Cake Squares Food Discussion and Recipes 0
M Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Bacardi Rum Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
4 Black Poetry : CAKE & ICE CREAM FOR $$RICH$$ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coffee Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
$$RICH$$ Meat Recipe : CRAB CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coca Cola Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 1
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Red Velvet Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Seven Up Pound Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 4
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Carrot Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
M Black Poetry : Oh MADD he plunge to take my sponge cake utter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
HODEE Black Poetry : POETRY is like eating Cake! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Black People : What is a "Cake Cutter?" Black People Open Forum 11
I Black Spirituality Religion : Moral Relativism: Why you can't have your cake and eat it too. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
OldSoul Black People : 1000 Black Men March in Chicago Black People Open Forum 6
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : The Death Of Zoe March Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Women : Black Women Conflicted Over Women’s March Black Women 34
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Your guide to post-inauguration demonstrations, marches and protests - March For Our Lives Black People Politics 65