Audio Video Web Conferencing : Why Why Why?

Destee,

True, the new place is rather cumbersome but I'm trying to give it a chance 'cause I like you so much sis!

However, I'm still waiting on the short yellow bus icon cause there are a few ppl in the chatroom who need to ride it daily! I'm not mentioning any names 'cause they know who they are! :cool:

Oh, and Wood, I didn't realize how articulate you can be when you're calm! The second reaction you gave Destee sounded more like you! lol

I haven't been to the chat room in about a week because it eats up my computer memory and causes all kinds of problems for me. Today, I missed the family and decided to take the chance to visit anyway. This is the second day in a row that the room has been completely empty and that's highly unusual, especially this time of day. Why aren't people chatting??? :confused: Has the chat family given up on the new room? I miss my people...even Wood and Keme :( Why even Remby is gone!!

Wood, are you implying that someone actually issued you a driver's license? :eek:

Watch da bus, don't watch me... And if I am driving, u can best depend on the fact that it'll probably be MS. DAISY....

I dunno what's up w/ the chat fam. I've entered to emptiness over the last week or so myself. I've told Destee that this chat room chews up PROCESSOR time on the local machine.

In the meantime, uuuuummm, NNQ, have you ever considered the reason the room is empty when you come = PERHAPS IT'S PERSONAL and not techical. LOL LOL LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back