Black People : Why the Fear of White Folks?

sister you need to go somewhere for real, I was raised within Black nationalism and did not get it yesterday from a rehab program, and I told you before the people I had worked with so if folks gotta prove something when they make a post, like you are making up new moderator rules, thewn you have read my bona fides in another post and you can come out o Brooklyn and talk to the community about what i am doing and what I have achieved.

I came here for solutions and to network with folks in other states regading community development, so realy if you are on the East coast, take a bGreyound, Plane or Amtrak and come out and see, otherwise become a moderator and change the rules here at Destee, that folks must back up everything they say with proof records and personal activities

then stay FOCUSED on the question.

just for the record...since you have clearly NOT checked my "revolutionary resume" (www.AfreekaLIVE.com). I did not get my Black Nationalist FOCUS from a "rehab" either tho their are MANY youth I work with in a "rehab" setting whose parents where "black nationalist" and they have many "issues".

"rehab" is JUST THE SOLUTION we need......for the record.

Also....this thing called "rehab" comes in many forms...you for one is constantly espousing it...in your own way. A closer and deeper look at SELF will likely reveal that.

Yes..that Sister friend I spoke with earlier today suggested I "narrow my view" in order to have some "peace" in this hellish reality. :10500:

You, I and many others are here working to support others with an EXPANSION ...wanting them to "see what we see".....in fact me thinks EVERYONE ONE OF US..do that...each time we SHARE our thoughts, feelings, desires and plans in whatever form presented

so I will "go somewhere" and figure.....matter of fact...maybe I'll mosey on down to the DARK SIDE and get a shot of Brandy....

CHAOS

or...maybe I could go to CHURCH and get high off the Spirit of jesus, break bread, drink some 'wine' and call it a day...ummmm

I could go to the Rasta community and have a spiff

because NONE of those are SOLUTIONS nor answers I take seriously......

btw...I DID go to the UNIA bldg yesterday.....met with folks from ASCAC where we are finishing study of "Intellectual Warfare" and will begin study of another of his books in a couple weeks.....and making plans for the expansion of services to reach the community......
I'll be going back on the plantation 2morrow and BE~ing available for our folk who were missed by the Black Nationalist doing my best to protect them from having to have a white therapist and providing them a Safe Space to work through the ish in their lives

any other suggestions:?::em2300:
yesssss...I could use a 'stiff one'...however.....they seem to be attached to minds like......fill in the blank
hint..first letter is "y"

M.E.
:hearts2:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

So now he is not white cause he is from Sweden???

Who is shucking and jiving now???

It's gotta still be you Ankhur thats shucking and jiving since you are interjecting something out of context from my total view point, and bypassing the post you should be responding to, you are also dodging sister truetothecause, as well...

Moreover, you should know there is nothing meaniful that can be discussed between us, for real Putney!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back