Black People Politics : Why do so many blacks vote Democrat

Youre the only one that seems confused.

Your words....

"I said Lincoln went to war to save the union.
I later said as time went on his views on this changed"

Now youre saying...
"I said Lincoln's primary goal was to save the union and that slavery was a huge issue in the states."

Your going to have to get your story together and be more consistent.

Again someone writing a book has nothing to do with what the facts say. Lincoln could have cared less about slavery. Would you go to war over something you didnt care about and actually offered to the other side you went to war with in a effort to prevent said war?

civil-war-from-1861-63-15-728.jpg
Too many moving parts for you I guess. Lincolns primary goal was to save the union but his views on slavery evolved as the war went on. The states and Lincoln are not the same and abolishinist states were as the name implies all about abolishing slavery. As for the book, you really should read one now and then. Might learn something

No you don't. Otherwise YOU conservatives would not be endorsing the odious voter disenfranchisement so wide spread, YOU would not be shutting down polling stations in the name of whatever lame excuse pulled out of the hat, You would not ever go near voting for an openly racist politician much less support one after the fact, YOU would not be giving away trillions of dollars to multibillion dollar monopolies that actually stole those dollars to begin with, YOU would not be stealing monies from the schools, hospitals, roads and bridges, fire departments, public water systems, etc etc etc either for another chained big box store owned by yet another billionaire that moves into town putting all local small businesses out or to put those monies towards building another bomb to throw at some brown people half way around the world. Need I go on?

YOU don't believe in any of that crap you spouted in the above quoted piece, otherwise YOU would have not voted the way you did.
Feel free to show me how trumps a racist and republicans stop blacks from voting. Saying it doesn't make it true

If conservatives wanted a level playing field they would surrender all the ill gotten gains whites have acquired on the backs of Blacks. Dont believe for a minute they want a level playing field. :lol:
Ahh so there it is. You want some sort of reparations package and your only hope for that is if democracy's tun the show . My question is answered . Just get a job man, working is a good feeling and you'll learn to like it.

Ahh so there it is. You want some sort of reparations package and your only hope for that is if democracy's tun the show . My question is answered . Just get a job man, working is a good feeling and you'll learn to like it.
You didnt address the point. You claim you want a level playing field yet you and yours will die before you give up your head start. How can you have a level playing field when you have a head start? Why all the contradictions? You seem to be full of them. :lol:

Too many moving parts for you I guess. Lincolns primary goal was to save the union but his views on slavery evolved as the war went on. The states and Lincoln are not the same and abolishinist states were as the name implies all about abolishing slavery. As for the book, you really should read one now and then. Might learn something
More like too many contradictions and back pedaling on your part. Pick a stance and stay with it. Its just the internet. No need to be embarrassed that you can't keep your story straight.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back