Africa : Who? Our African Roots

PLATINUMILLITY1

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 2, 2005
HTX
Occupation
Something Other
First I woul like to Ask who does not and Has not known exactly where the Hail from as African Descendants. As It was pointed out in a Recent post....Why represent something if you can not know your Depth,,,,What you EXACTLY represent.

Then I would Love for Those who HAVE the Knowledge, TO share how We as Ingnorant people can find out, or learn Where we come from as Descendant.

Is this an Easy job?
Woul We need to Visit Africa?
DO we Ned a DNA Test?
Could It be something Very Simple as reading a book?

Honestly, I do not know the Beginning of how I could do this.....African American.....futher than that...I give you Blank Stares...
Would you help us Please?:angel1:

I dont know where my peoples come from but I have been able to trace back six generations in America on my mothers side. My father's mother was native american and black and her mother was just native american, or so I was told. My mother isnt sure whether they were spanish, native american or both. smh.I plan on getting a test, and have always wanted to go to Africa, I hope I get there some day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back