Black People : white scientist say WHITE SKIN IS A DNA MUTATION

Ankhur,

Actually your question is misplaced for this thread, which deals with the Out of Africa Theory, among other things. Nevertheless, for the broad minded thinker, our own Black self sufficency is inseparable.

There are some of us hear that are drilling down on profund biblical accounts that are connected to the Genome Project, along with the up to date scientific discovery of MT DNA.

Originally Posted by Aljahiz
i bet you wont see this on CNN.

Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin.

Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago, a finding that helps solve one of biology's most enduring mysteries and illuminates one of humanity's greatest sources of strife.

The work suggests that the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned. That person's offspring apparently thrived as humans moved northward into what is now Europe, helping to give rise to the lightest of the world's.

Leaders of the study, at Penn State University, warned against interpreting the finding as a discovery of "the race gene." Race is a vaguely defined biological, social and political concept, they noted, and skin color is only part of what race is -- and is not.

In fact, several scientists said, the new work shows just how small a biological difference is reflected by skin color. The newly found mutation involves a change of just one letter of DNA code out of the 3.1 billion letters in the human genome -- the complete instructions for making a human being.

"It's a major finding in a very sensitive area," said Stephen Oppenheimer, an expert in anthropological genetics at Oxford University, who was not involved in the work. "Almost all the differences used to differentiate populations from around the world really are skin deep."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...121501728.html

their own scientist are even saying that their freaks

this post was three years ago,
if we are uncomfortable with mutants then what have we put in place in three years towards our own Black self sufficency?

are you a moderator?

the original poster stated he did not like living with or dealing with freaks, and were does he mention the bible ?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Originally Posted by Aljahiz
i bet you wont see this on CNN.

Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin.

Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago, a finding that helps solve one of biology's most enduring mysteries and illuminates one of humanity's greatest sources of strife.

The work suggests that the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned. That person's offspring apparently thrived as humans moved northward into what is now Europe, helping to give rise to the lightest of the world's.

Leaders of the study, at Penn State University, warned against interpreting the finding as a discovery of "the race gene." Race is a vaguely defined biological, social and political concept, they noted, and skin color is only part of what race is -- and is not.

In fact, several scientists said, the new work shows just how small a biological difference is reflected by skin color. The newly found mutation involves a change of just one letter of DNA code out of the 3.1 billion letters in the human genome -- the complete instructions for making a human being.

"It's a major finding in a very sensitive area," said Stephen Oppenheimer, an expert in anthropological genetics at Oxford University, who was not involved in the work. "Almost all the differences used to differentiate populations from around the world really are skin deep."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...121501728.html

their own scientist are even saying that their freaks

if we are uncomfortable with mutants then what have we put in place in three years towards our own Black self sufficency?

are you a moderator?

the original poster stated he did not like living with or dealing with freaks, and were does he mention the bible?

Ankhur,

I see what the problem is now, lol, you are stuck on the original poster, which is to say the thread starter, and you don't follow the flow of the thread. The original poster has not come back to the thread. You then come in, without fully reading or understanding were the family of posters have taken the original intent, wow!

You then ask a question in the framework of the original post, and expect for us to figure that out. Look, I have tried to have a decent dialogue with you and honestly answered your question, within the context of the whole thread and its total progression.

I have told Sister Destee that I would correct my behavior toward you, and that has been accomplished. So please Ankhur, a response isn't necessary, based on the disconnect we appear to be having, which is fruitless...and no, I am not a Moderator...Peace In.

Ankhur,

I see what the problem is now, lol, you are stuck on the original poster, which is to say the thread starter, and you don't follow the flow of the thread. The original poster has not come back to the thread. You then come in, without fully reading or understanding were the family of posters have taken the original intent, wow!

You then ask a question in the framework of the original post, and expect for us to figure that out. Look, I have tried to have a decent dialogue with you and honestly answered your question, within the context of the whole thread and its total progression.

I have told Sister Destee that I would correct my behavior toward you, and that has been accomplished. So please Ankhur, a response isn't necessary, based on the disconnect we appear to be having, which is fruitless...and no, I am not a Moderator...Peace In.

what is your problem, I asked a simple question and now you get on the rag?

You tell me to go to this number and that number so I do it!!

Originally Posted by Ankhur

As far as somethng being put in place here at Destee.com, see post #72.

and all you could have said was you needed me to clarify my statement, why is everything a petty personal issue with you?

you call that descent dialogue?

You are quite welcome Chevron,

And we share very similar paths, thanks again for the book review, glad to be of service:). On GroupThink, don't let that prevent you from attending though, we are here to aid and assist you to navitigate where we need you to go. As soon as you acquire a mic, come to the meeting, okay...

Okay! On that note, I will be going to Walmart or somewhere to buy myself a mic either tonight or in the morning while I still 'think' I have some money left!? :10500:

I know I won't be ready tomorrow because I have to be 'mother' and I have to zero in on some important things... But, I hope to be ready by next week! I'll let you know when I've gotten my mic!

peace.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Okay! On that note, I will be going to Walmart or somewhere to buy myself a mic either tonight or in the morning while I still 'think' I have some money left!? :10500:

I know I won't be ready tomorrow because I have to be 'mother' and I have to zero in on some important things... But, I hope to be ready by next week! I'll let you know when I've gotten my mic!

peace.

That's great Chevron, but do take your time, we will be there.

If I'm not mistaken, I think I've offered you a mic that could be sent through bro. info-moetry from Brothers Chat, correct?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back