Black Astrology : Where is Your Juno?

a combination of tired, upset and annoyed because of my current employment and life situations.... other than that im good...

how are u doin?

Oh, you are only suffering with the usual, what else is new?:)

I'm good, sitting up here re reading a book I read in the past.

Astrologer4U

Oh, you are only suffering with the usual, what else is new?:)

I'm good, sitting up here re reading a book I read in the past.

Astrologer4U

eh..what u readin? whats new? nothin much just comin up wit ideas and stuff ...watchin the days go by... trying to see what books i need to get rid of whether i sell or just throw away....the usual... just using my intuition to figure out my next moves...like a chess game in my head... have you ever done that?

eh..what u readin? whats new? nothin much just comin up wit ideas and stuff ...watchin the days go by... trying to see what books i need to get rid of whether i sell or just throw away....the usual... just using my intuition to figure out my next moves...like a chess game in my head... have you ever done that?

Yes, I do that quite often. I will email you the title of the book I am reading.

As for selling your books, I suggest that you do if you want some extra cash. I have books that I was going to give away but I decided to sell them on Half.com for which I have now been doing for about 4 months. So far, out of 103 books, I have sold 20.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back