Black Astrology : Where is your Vesta?

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Astrologer4U, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Vesta is an asteroid and below is it's story...

http://www.astrologycom.com/aster.html

A personal reiteration on the above:

I have read in a few books that Vesta not only influences ones sexuality but it also rules those things that we show passion for and are great at producing overwhelming results in. Here is the thing though, those things that we are passionate about, according to ones Vesta placement, are those things that also tire us out, causing us to become literally drained and in many cases leading to sickness.

How Vesta affects ones sexuality is through reason and choice, choice being based on ones own reason. Choice and reason in terms of ones sexuality is attributed to Vestas affinity, the sign Virgo which is ruled by the Mercury, the planet of thought and communication. Keep in mind that Virgo is the natural ruler of the 6th house. 6th house is the house of service, employment and Health.

Virgo, Vestas affinity rules hypochondria and claustrophobia. I mention that because Vesta also rules small places...hmm. When one combines this information with Vestas placements in ones chart, it is easy to understand why our Vesta placement can cause health issues.

Have you ever known someone who is very good at something that they get tired of doing and you don't understand why?

Vestas shows the area in life that we most enjoy and have no problems with dedicating ourselves to, where we channel most of our energies into, sometimes without even realizing it, that is the area where we have the greatest positive affects. However, the flip side is, from this we can become literally drained and in many cases sick. The key is balance and moderation.

I'll use my Vesta placement as an example...

My Vesta is in Libra, the sign of balance:
    http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Vesta21.4.html

Another source:
    http://www.carolbarbeau.com/html/vesta.html

My Vesta falls into the 5th house of creativity:

Where is your Vesta?

Astrologer4U

2. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Interesting, I just got off of the phone with a good friend of mines and he told me that he really needed to get away for a while, that he was just tired of people in general and needed to get away. Mind you, I have always known him to say this kind of stuff. People are always telling him how selfish he is and how he only thinks about his feelings and no one elses. Right away I asked him to let me do his chart because I had never thought before posting this thread and recently talking with him to ask him for his birth info. (he is a christian) Any way, I just wanted to see where his Vesta was based on those two words "I'm tired" and come to find out, his Vesta is in his 1st house.

The 1st house is the house of self, so that was interesting for me to find out about him, particularly after knowing him for so long....

He also has Vesta in Pisces:

It all makes sense that he would need to get away to dream and imagine without any disturbances from people. He works in a rehabilitation center.

Also, Pisces people need a lot of sleep to sleep off the energies that they absorb from people through out the day.

This is really important information to know about those that we love. I'm not kidding you, he really has problems with women because they always think he is trying to cheat when he needs time to his self and that is simply not the case.

I saw this Youtube video where this woman was talking about love. She said the way to receive love, is to give love and to give it without any conditions. She also said that you gotta let those you love be free. That must go both ways in any relationship, people should be allowed to be who they are.

I can imagine how many women have men that they think they know, and yet really know nothing about. Hence, that fact is one of the big reasons why relationships between black people suffer. If we don't understand ourselves, we surely can't begin to understand anyone else.

Astrology, the key to knowledge of self...

Astrologer4U

3. Rahim

Rahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +51
    heres my vesta:

Vesta in the Second:
    Your path of devotion is learning to manifest material abundance and security for yourself and loved ones. You may go through experiences of limitation of pleasures and comforts, as a challenge to learn the art of manifesting through thought.

http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/asteroids.htm

and its in aquarius:

Vesta in Aquarius:

Your devotion and service are stimulated by an ideal of a more just and humanitarian world, where freedom and individuality are honored. You work well within a group setting, with those who share your ideals. Personal intimacy may be non-possessive and non-committed, based on equal and open friendship. Your intellectual nature and emotional aloofness may be an avoidance of intimacy.

http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/asteroids.htm

4. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Thanks for Sharing Rahim, I really enjoy when you get involved. You are looking at your own chart without any help that I know of and doing a great job. How come you haven't created an Astrology threads? Also, did you see what I posted to you in the "Where is your Ceres thread" I think you will find it quite interesting as I did.

Astrologer4U

5. Rahim

Ratings:
    +51
    eh i m not on as much so i dont really create many threads... i saw what you posted, and i created a reply, i dont know if you saw it..its real interesting to say the least....

6. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I know that you are not on that much but you always seem to appear when Astrology threads pop up so I know that you are watching. It would be great to experience what it is that you find interesting about astrology. Do you study Astrology often or do you just have some fun with it?

I will go look for your reply in the ceres thread.

Astrologer4U

7. Rahim

Ratings:
    +51

i dont study it often...i am using it now along with other stuff as to what is going on with me, and how i can better myself and what not...what i find interesting about astrology, is how a lot of it coincides with what has gone on with me...but was incorrectly diagnosed by other people who didnt know how to explain it....

8. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

You hit the nail right on the head.... That's why I love Astrology, when everyone else is lying, Astrology is telling the truth.

Astrologer4U

9. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Vesta in Capricorn in the 4th House

Vesta (Capricorn) conjuncts my Neptune (Capricorn) in the 4th House of Home and Family. This is very interesting, because I have both Uranus and Neptune in the Fourth House. Oftentimes when I am at home, I am home but not "home." As a youngster I would sit in the bedroom and imagine being in other places (to an extent I still do). Albeit I am known for just 'getting away' to get time to myself in various places to get my mind re-adjusted and think about things, there has been no better place for such a thing as home. I have always said if I had my person preference, I would not really be home because as I live on, I will want to be everywhere else but home. I don't even have a dream house because I see myself spending so much time traveling, visiting new places, spending time with new people, hanging out in learning-oriented places; everywhere else but being at home. I added Uranus in the 4th House because I definitely do not like anything 'ordinary.' Aside from the fact that Uranus (Sagittarius) is in mutual reception with my Jupiter (Aquarius), I have a high degree of respect for the rebel or the concept of rebellion. Moreover as you may be able to tell from reading above, my home life in the future will be very, very unusual and un-ordinary.

KWABENA

10. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

I love home and being at home, at least I used to.(Moon in the 4th) Things have changed a whole lot and lately I been feeling you like KWABENA. Pretty soon, I will have a grown child, so that means I can start doing some things I didn't want to do as a parent with a small child. I will still be a mother but just not a mother who has to always be on the seen, so you know what that means? If not, just ask my Jupiter conjunct Venus up in the 9th house of Aquarius. :)

Astrologer4U

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vesta in 5th house

2. vesta in the 6th house

3. vesta in 1th house

4. vesta in capricorn,
  5. vesta in aquarius,
  6. vesta in houses,
  7. vesta in 4th house,
  8. vesta 5th house,
  9. vesta in libra natal,
  10. vesta neptune natal,