Omowale Jabali : What is your Purpose?

I hear you but outside of filing a member violation perhaps this might be a means where those responsible might take notice. Furthermore, I think it is a legitimate question to ask.

It is impossible to ignore someone who posts right behind me in EVERY thread.
If it's a guy that's stalking you, that is soooooooooooo gay!!!

As I look at the main page with 16 threads by one person and countless other posts. Which are impossible to post in without the same poster following me around from thread to thread, what is our purpose for being here?

Are we here to share information or do we serve as tracking devices to monitor the viewpoints of our people?

Are we solution oriented or is our role here to tear down what many say they are trying to build?

I ask these questions because this site does not have an ignore feature and it gets frustrating at times having to post around the inane remarks of one person in particular who seems to have little to no respect for the opinion of others.

Actually, this site does have an ignore feature

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back