Omowale Jabali : What is your Purpose?

And as far as me being a wimp, if memory serves me correct you are one of the people who used to rant over at aol black voices which led me to this site in the first place.

Anyone who takes the time to pull up your posts will find constant whining and complaining about something or someone else with very little substance behind your bark.

And if you will recall, I NEVER started a thread about my attackers. DID I?

Yes it does. You have been told over and over again that whining about it, ( and that's exactly what this is ), wont help. This will only encourage the next guy, and there will be a next guy, to pick at your scab, until it bleeds. So, until you develope a few more layers of skin and toughen up, this will continue to happen. Thus, bothering you to make this foolish thread. You are committing the cardinal sin. You're letting them see you sweat. Bad move

Call it what you choose. At least I have a better idea where I stand with some folks here not that I didn't know already. But talking about bad moves, do you really think you are helping a situation the way you are coming at me?

You talking to me about developing a tougher skin even thought I have outlasted many more who have come and gone because they did not know how and when to disengage from folks such as yourself who only rant and add little except insults and mockery.

I did not state my own purpose but it is similar. When I first came here in 2002 it was by accident. I was active on blackplanet then aol voices and came across three or four brothers who mentioned this site so I decided to check it out. So I came with the purpose of sharing ideas with black people outside of my locality and to try to connect also with a broader spectrum in real time. I have no agenda outside of sharing. I have learned a lot being here, off and on, over the past 9 years and hope that someone has gained a little something or more from my contributions.

I at least did attempt to answer my own question. Outside of that, I'm not gonna argue with sideline distractions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back