Black Money Business Jobs : What is your entreprenurial venture?

NNQueen said:
Hey youngblackceo....thanks for adding to this thread and ^5 to you too, for not only having an entrepreneurial spirit but also the courage to make your dream a reality.

Let me ask you, do you have a business plan that gives you an idea of your income potential and whether you can retire by the end of the year?

Queenie :heart:

Yes, I do have a plan Queen. Doing business on the web can be extremely profitable for someone who is just starting off and is a small business owner. There is definately some risk but the kind of business I'm in the profit margins are very high. I'm running my business from home. So I practically don't have any expenses.

Black Entreprenuers

I own my own business in the Network Marketing Industry. Yes, that's right, Network Marketing!

I was introduced to Network Marketing about 12 years ago and I must admit I was skeptical and didn't really believe in networking. Since that time I've gone to school,'Network Marketing School' of hard work. Now I'm a very successful Business owner. I've found a company that really "Delivers on the Promise." I've reached the top position in my Company and things are really going GREAT. I've been told that we (black people) couldn't build this type of business. Well I'm living proof that we can do anything that others do. I'm passionate about this industry. If we, the people, are going reach the level of Financial Freedom, it will be done through Network Marketing by building a TRUE residual income. This is not really about ME, it's about every other Brother and Sister out there. YOU too, can be make it in this industry.

Give it a shot.

I'm seriously thinking about starting a (small) business on the internet.
First, I want to start with putting my father's artworks on the internet for exposure and for selling ofcourse. I have not yet made a business plan, because I'm to busy at the moment. I'm planning to do this the end of july/beginning of august.
What I have done is contact people who could design a website for me, so that after I have made my business plan we could get started with the design of the website.

I have enough artworks to start off with and I've saved some money.

Does anybody have some tips for me?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back