Violaters / Violations : What is an Internet Troll / Forum troll?

spicybrown said:
Some are bold in their attempt to force feed their logic to those who already have a full plate in front of them. The best way for a troll to disguise themselves is to blend in with the crowd by being overly outspoken. JMHO

How would you define being overly outspoken with someone giving their opinion?

Most of the trolls I've seen on black boards, especially BV were white racists who talked **** every five minutes, or IR threads saying why someone is better or worse than someone else. It's like every thread is something crazy. They kept saying things that were no question DIRECTLY (racial slurs, etc.) insulting to everyone participating.

Well one thing about that word its often misused.
Some trolls are obvious and plain they will just post some obviously inflamatory message.
Such as all (insert name of group) should die or something or sometimes the flame will be in their username, also there are less obvious but still plain cases were the person posts messages that are easily controverstial were most will get upset and angered by by the view will or its in the attitude they basically respond back in an insulting and condesending way that is obviously going to get others annoyed and result in whats known as flame wars (a bunch of "dissing" back and forth posts) .
But also a lot of peope will use the word troll against someone with strong views that maybe unpopular but may also have some validity or are at least a genuine opinion worthy of debating.
Quite often on a forum a certain amount of members may call someone a troll while the other half of the membership may see the person as just a genuinely strongly opinionated person with strong views.

But also a lot of peope will use the word troll against someone with strong views that maybe unpopular but may also have some validity or are at least a genuine opinion worthy of debating.

I agree, then there are folks who are vying to be forum king or queen. So in turn, they try and minimize your knowledge, and cast it to the side as petty, superficial....all the while they post mainly on 1 subject. I'm like is your mind that limited? There is life outside of Alkebulanic rhetoric:rolleyes:

Well, I won't get that deep, don't want to launch a troll patrol:look:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back