Violaters / Violations : What is an Internet Troll / Forum troll?

spicybrown said:
CD

Thank you for the clarification. What type of loser will get on here under different names, and debate against themselves? Tal abou tinner-demons. I have yet to encounter this. I've heard of people getting banned, then wanting to come back, but an online double identity is just unheard of!! LMAO

Sistah/Queen, you are living in the last of days; anything good or bad is likely to happen.

CD

spicybrown said:
CD

Thank you for the clarification. What type of loser will get on here under different names, and debate against themselves? Talk about inner-demons. I have yet to encounter this. I've heard of people getting banned, then wanting to come back, but an online double identity is just unheard of!! LMAO
have you ever posted on black planet? Numerous "trolls" destroyed that site using exactly this kind of method of disruption.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back