Black People : What are the manifestations of Subconcious hate for ones People?

Whatare the things ideas or stances that folks call Freudian slips, that come through at times to expose folks feelings they are not aware of?

Freudian slips.............
by misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings,Not understanding, and the mislaying and losing of objective notions

I think the laws of Manifestation falls under Compensation / Attraction /Thinking

funny you should say that (?)

and with posts regarding a National Black Agenda, or what will probably occur within the Black community in the next 12 months, what is your opinion on that, and what can we collectively do to make the situation better?

Ankhur..how 'bout giving your own take on the topic?

Yeah, how 'bout that?

why the itch brother did you see my explaination , and let's be clear, do you know exactly to what menbers this is reffereing to?

Folks who holla at Black folks like we are a nation of idiots, and say inflamtory stuff about us rather then our opressors

yeah my hand slipped, like in the term MALADY, or as the Panthers said MALINFORMANT, or MALADJUSTED,

yeah some of my subconcious anger over big heads that look dsown at and denegrate Black folks the regular grassroots everyday people, that mostly eat certain things watch certain things, look at certain things, and believe and certain things, but are more hated by so called Blacks in the know, then the doggone hite supremiacists, that they subconciously support, in asubconcious love of power,

AND LETS GET REAL CLEAR ABOUT WHAT UR KEMETIC ANCESTORS GAVE US INTERMS OF THE PRINTED RECORD, OF A MAN'S WORDS AND THOUGHTS, RECORDED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

ANY ONE HERE CAN LOOK AT THE PAST 50 POSTS OF ANY MEMBER OF DESTEE AND SEE WHICH ARE FILLED WITH SUPPORT, INFORMATION AND UPLIFTMENT

AND WHICH ARE FILLED WITH HATRED OF AN ASPECT THAT WILLIE LYNCH HAS MANDATED, LIKE COMPLEXION,
LOCALITY,
RELIGION,
HEIGHT,
WEIGHT,
OR BOOK LEARNING,
OR YUTUBE LEARNING

ANY DOGGONE THING TO FOSTER DIVISION RATHER THEN UNITY

but folks can only express their inner nature and if ones inner nature causes them to repond altruistic or avaricious, everyone must do what thy feel comfortable with, and no ne is asking anyone to do anything against their " nature "(?)!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back