Black People : Love And Hate

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Love And Hate?

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Black Divine Beings Are The Author And Finisher Of The Emotional Expression Of Love, there was a Time when Hate was not a convenient emotional expression, the Time when you being Divine had not been compromised, beloved Black Afrikan people.

Racism and all of its emotional attributes is the verifier of the need for Hate, like Love you need to acknowledge reason for Hate, ignore that living reality is what have there to be a Divided Black Afrikan Nation, No Afrika for the Black Afrikans to be the caretaker and having the power and authority to defend, without those qualifications in the act of Love and devotion, you need to look to be able to see where such a no hating mind has gotten Black Afrikans since the Fall from our Divinity.

You can rest assured that if I share it with your information it is coming from the production of my Divine Mind and the information is not going to be in conformation with what you have been educated indoctrinated to believe about, because if it is, then what good am I to you in sharing what you have already been conditioned to believe about as Black Afrikans been trained by Lucifer to do.

Anybody who makes claim to know about the serenity of Love and does not bring Hate along is an imposter, telling you what you "WANT" to hear, the Greater Good stuff, you been conditioned to ignore, because, it contradicts what that Racist Luciferian has taught you to believe about everything you are educated about, which is no difference from indoctrination, beloved.

Love, as described by the Mind, is a serene pleasurable interaction of emotion generated and coming from, not the Heart, but the Mind, beloved, and if you are not being shared with that Divine Truth coming right out of the gate of Divine awareness, then whoever is not teaching but is telling you about Love have yet to innerstand the biological mechanics of living, beloved.

The oppressor and thoughtful Black Mind who take dictate from that racist Luciferian Human Being, they would have you to be against that which I share with you Divinely, because much of what I share with Black Afrikans are supposed to be kept secret by the secret society of Lucifer, we Black folks are only to be exposed to the Lies and deception as so deemed necessary by that fake verbalizing Devilish Lucifer Human Being, he who educate you with only fake information about the Divine Essence the Greater Good-God and our Black self.

So, whatever you are being told about Love, and they do not verify Hate, Love and Hate are likened to Wombgender and Staffgender, Truth and Reality, Right and Wrong, the two also comply to the universal order based on opposites, the Duality of physical living Beings.

To Love Goodness then you must Hate Evil, it frees the Mind from being deceitful, beloved.

You Love with the Mind and Not the Heart, the Mind produce the emotional sentiment that graphically displays the emotion of Diving gratitude and bodily sentimental action of expression, all being generated by the Mind and so is the emotional display of Hate, it informs that there is action not associated with the physical attraction of Loving expression and to be at ease with Love you must be able to invoke Hate against all that oppose such an in-depth mental-emotional bodily expression and be at ease doing so,, beloved.

Hate does not indicate being superior over another person, it is the stabilizer for Love, beloved, I am only suggesting that Black Afrikans become God-Like again and make it be there is no place safe for Evil to reside in the presence of the Greater Good-God, it is dominating being the force, Dark Energy Intelligence.

So is Love and Hate is against the Evil that oppresses and destroys without justification to do so.

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : white people hate obamacare but love affordable care act ... Black People Politics 4
Kadijah Black People Politics : Like, love, hate, fear 'em.... what do we do with gays? Black People Politics 207
dunwiddat Black Women : I hate brassiers but I love my undergarments Black Women 7
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Thin Line between Love and Hate - The Persuaders Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Asomfwaa Black People : Black Self-Hate or Black White Love? Black People Open Forum 11
Ankhur Black People : How about Boycotting Hate and Division in Honor of a Man that Stood for Black Love and Unity Black People Open Forum 8
H Black People : Spread love, not hate Black People Open Forum 50
Ankhur Black People : Where is the LOVE? When will the Hate for each other End?????? Black People Open Forum 16
Afroerotik Black People : My Love/Hate Affair with My Country Black People Open Forum 31
Ankhur Black People : We will not unify/ because we love to hate Black People Open Forum 47
NittyGrit Black Poetry : I'd Love to Hate You This Morning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black People : WHAT HATE AND LOVE FEEL LIKE Black People Open Forum 11
R Black Poetry : Love Hate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : LOVE VS. HATE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
river If You Love Cereal But Hate Milk Here's an Alternative Black Health and Wellness 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : LIES ABOUT LOVE AND HATE Chief Elder Osiris 0
B Black Poetry : LOVE & HATE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
L Black Poetry : ...Hate to Love... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Black Poetry : Hate/Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
I Black Poetry : Love - Hate - Death Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : Love?Hate? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : ALL MEN ARE NOT DOGS! (COMPANION PIECE TO WHAT I LOVE/HATE ABOUT MEN) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
M Black Poetry : What I love/hate about men! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
R Black Poetry : Distrust, Love and Hate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
U Black Entertainment : Slum Village love it hate what's up Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
G Black People : Mary L Trump on President "Love That Goya" Trump Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls? Black People Doing Positive Things 10
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
TotalView Quiet Poetry Lounge : just love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Enjoy 9 minutes of Nina's Love Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Matthew A. Cherry's "Hair Love" Win's Oscar! Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : They All Have No Love, Democrat And Republican Nor Respect For Your Black Behind, White, Jew, Gentile!!! Black People Open Forum 1
SwagII Black Relationships : LOVE, what does it really feel like? Black Relationships 1
HODEE Black Entertainment : Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song (Official Music Video) Black Entertainment 1
C Black People : Greater Good-God Is Not Love Black People Open Forum 0
L Black Poetry : I love you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
SwagII Black Relationships : He Beats What He Claims To Love. But Why? Black Relationships 14
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : it's cumming boo wanna squeeze and love so lets leave the club you know that'll please a thug quicker to write a particular type it's a black low cut Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chyko Black Entertainment : Snoop Dogg Shows Black Love By Thanking His Wife For Being With Him "Through The Ups And Downs Smiles And Frowns" Black Entertainment 1
dattaswami1 Black Christians : One do not do sin based on his love to God not by fear to Him Christian Study Group 0