WATERMELON - WATER-FRUIT

KWABENA said:
As I approach my 21st 'Earth-Day' tomorrow, I plan to spend my Whole 21st year eating absolute Wholesome foods. If there is ANYTHING that is important to that diet, it would be WATER-MELON.

I have been eating it very frequently as of late. I am feeling just as good and well-focused, well in-shape as I was when I drunk Water extensively, in a day's/week's time. The [pink] flesh within the fruit decreases being tempted eat more than I should, then the Water contributes to of couse "queching my thirst."

However, do not think that I am only eating Watermelon and that only. I also have Cantalope, Honeydews, and I am hoping the Grapes are not unsafe for consumption. Meanwhile, I am 'lovin' ma' melon,' (Smile) and seek to learn more about it.

KD

Happy Earth Day brother (mine is the 4th).

I ate some poison earlier today and broke out in a rash. My blood sugar has been the highest the last three days than ever before. Felt like I was gonna die.

As a result guess what I just had for dinner. Watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew.

I think I will be doing the same for the next week. Detoxing, just eating fruit, especially melon. For a diabetic, the melon also helps to fight dehydration and I am finding it a better cure than having to take aspirin (part of what is killing me).

I understand Brotha OmoX. Just as I said to you here, http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=456184&postcount=38, I had some "poison" as well. However, I am an adventurist (I take HEAVY advantage of WALKING), so it did not destroy my body as much as it could have. (Also be mindful that when I walk, I can EASILY walk LONG Distances)

I just had some more junk, (hypoGLYcemic snacks), so I am about to get the 'melon' in a minute. Maybe I should turn my 'travel' Slide Shows on my Laptop into Food Consumption/Digestive System Slide Shows...LOL

KD

KWABENA said:
I understand Brotha OmoX. Just as I said to you here, http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=456184&postcount=38, I had some "poison" as well. However, I am an adventurist (I take HEAVY advantage of WALKING), so it did not destroy my body as much as it could have. (Also be mindful that when I walk, I can EASILY walk LONG Distances)

I just had some more junk, (hypoGLYcemic snacks), so I am about to get the 'melon' in a minute. Maybe I should turn my 'travel' Slide Shows on my Laptop into Food Consumption/Digestive System Slide Shows...LOL

KD

Hmm...brother Kwabena...you just summed up my main problem.....I stopped walking regularly and really need to get back on track....for real.

OmowaleX said:
Hmm...brother Kwabena...you just summed up my main problem.....I stopped walking regularly and really need to get back on track....for real.

I have some more Good News!

You don't really have to walk long distances for long periods of time or anything like that; I would say at least 30-45 minutes of your time a day walking would do. I read somewhere (or was it my Spirit) where it said walking after every meal (especially large meals) decreases the risk of facing nearly every problem likely to occur when it comes to food consumption. Now this is great - especially considering the fact that [fitness] walking ALONE increases life-span!

KD

BTW - Thanks for the Happy Earth-Day!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back