Black Poetry : Walking my keyz

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
one more angel to go and i'm guaranteed to make ah foe's sight choke with my down boo terror on my side got one mo ton in the ride (2)

i was late getting home two stepping from front two back keys lay phat touching axioms i aligned zenith style supreme two step walking bouncing with my hands up in the air more stars mind over facts is opinion pinned to the floor sustaining hanging on into my deepest sigh hitting angles over death steadily creeping in my funeral as the celebration everyday entries gives me an opportunity advancing coldly like my altitude phoned into grenade loaded up floating on the river resting in peace still untouched while they land destroys itself is how they wanted so miss me with that individualism skit kit you up package away harder when i had to strike you down...hit your last pound while eye keep walking on the count of...

one more angel to go and i'm guaranteed to make ah foe's sight choke with my down boo terror on my side got one mo ton in the ride (2)

i got two make peace in my own way letting grudges go gone blown in they waters reflecting what is due gangsta gangsta jazz rhythms funk across hues soulfully nu on ether's moon bouncing outer space cool on the shoulders of the most beautiful when wishes get wished she saw the star kissed prayer away eye caught your message to deliver into the liver intoxicated with unfamiliars travelling deeper where it's hot for any mutha's sun shining alone in the past until the numbers dwindle down there she go boo terror crowned providing one mo ton top notch prophet's gram foreseeing the victory over greens keeping the original manuscripts tucked up width in the skies out they land where its hot gamecock wrapper ed suckers nationally and worldwide foes facing love head up second most mind state filled with counties in us we trust the G.A. walking walking walking on the count of...

everyday travelling in our ways happiest gliding skating on the scene founded as two making designs intricately dedicated we never falling metamorphosis be our vision real as surreal playing vital roles let's chill fore ah minute fans spinning chopping up conversation debating just ah tiny bit only fore our brush up touched up you get rushed up from rough behind tougher longer softly felt who crept hitting switches with open arms across the skies in between the plugs held you loaded up full frontal love was two much one blushed too much digging two due i got loving steaming hottest on brew black strap molasses sweeter so hold up peace the souljah walking on the count of...One

"just feel my section of the song i transposed melody texturized harmony sum vocals of gospel continuum" (in the background fading in the out after "ton" ")

transposing how we regulate more angles fore children sake think how they like do love of why they want...outside is the harmony of crickets filling odes with songs pitching erk sounds bats swoop in fore another meal so quick nocturnally we must while all is silent expression violins soft with grace the taste is so wonder filled dramatic eel slither my reel electrified fields of magnetic high i arose again and again den sum drops...and sum bounces...and sum deposits...and sum just go on and on and on and on from the castles to the mansions we will fill in advancement two always told me love is real on the count of...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back