Black Poetry : walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Jan 9, 2018.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +238
    walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry in villages always backfire these facts require looking at yall //
    the truth today is like tooth decay it accelerates from lack of care and the facts be right there //
    life is cool plus see a school bus that help me remember that in September the academic year begin time to take a complex look at a textbook teachers in college features knowledge and the creatures that absorb this are known as students yall //
    above the rim and energetic tonight with sympathetic insights of SHAKESPEARE so fakes fear because oF Shakespeare's greatness, through friction and true intuition I let guide me so my pride be solid yall //
    prevail with true chemistry and like a retail shoe industry there's talk of a big boom see a girl wig groom with Royal Crown hair Grease the affair increase because I asked for a cake date //

2. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +238
    like a mountain climber i pledge to be swift stood on the edge of a cliff overlooking an abyss a thousand feet deep had to keep my balance

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +238
    confirm words tower and turn on more power like a runaway train while fun remain the objective, prevail with a load of fact as it rolled down railroad tracks so chu! chu! what you gonna do?

4. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +238

1. A script master but the strip of pasture aback of the house it’s a fact snake and mouse live there an I'’m aware so let me call the ORKIN MAN to fumigate and bring about a doom fate for them yeah get out of here //

5. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +238
    Write many quotes that excite plenty folks but from the tiptop of HIPHOP says this is a paper tiger with no teeth, despite its threats ride bikes that let me cruise around on smooth ground soothe with the sound of music astound and use it to relax yall//

6. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +238
    try flow been hunting high and low for an apartment this aroused a target and the house market is atrocious and the slumlords are ferocious spent money this rent is funny now this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH stay wrecked with pay check that don't reach it potentials