Black People : Video: Chairman Omali Says "Christmas is a Celebration of Our Oppression"

excel10k said:
Other than an emotional knee-jerk reaction to reject the "White man's religion", how did you come to the conclusion that Jesus had no "teachings" or that "it's mythology"?

Please support your claim in a methodical manner.

Jesus doesn't have a history for one. The stuff in the bible is not an actual history, but mythology/astrology.

excel10k said:
You have a right to your own opinion. I asked for an explaination. What you presented is essentially an unsupported opinion. You are wrong, but within your rights...."I ain't mad atcha"

YOUR "edited rewritten plagarized" bible says black people are cursed, do you believe that? gensis 25:7? whats your opinion on that EXCEL?

JohnHorse said:
YOUR "edited rewritten plagarized" bible says black people are cursed, do you believe that? gensis 25:7? whats your opinion on that EXCEL?

Gen 25:7 And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, a hundred threescore and fifteen years.

Come again??? How did you get "black people are cursed" out of Gen 25:7????

The Bible says no such thing, who told you that? David Duke??? You need to stop getting your theology from kkk meetings.

excel10k said:
Gen 25:7 And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, a hundred threescore and fifteen years.

Come again??? How did you get "black people are cursed" out of Gen 25:7????

The Bible says no such thing, who told you that? David Duke??? You need to stop getting your theology from kkk meetings.

If you read the bible then you would know what I'm talking about. Either you don't read it or your pretending like you don't know what I'm talking about. The curse of Cannan/ HAM or whatever

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back