Science and Technology : UK Scientists: Aliens May Have Sent Space Seeds To Create Life On Earth

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Here we go again :facepalm:

UK Scientists: Aliens May Have Sent Space Seeds To Create Life On Earth

... The University of Buckingham reports that the minuscule metal globe was discovered by astrobiologist Milton Wainwright and a team of researchers who examined dust and minute matter gathered by a high-flying balloon in Earth's stratosphere.

"It is a ball about the width of a human hair, which has filamentous life on the outside and a gooey biological material oozing from its centre," Wainwright said, according to Express.co.uk.

"One theory is it was sent to Earth by some unknown civilization in order to continue seeding the planet with life," Wainwright hypothesizes.

That theory comes from a Nobel Prize winner ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...arth_n_6608582.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

n-SPACESEED-large570.jpg

University of Buckingham

I was wondering what your reaction to this was...I said to myself, I know my brutha ain't agreeing with this...:lol:

Brutha it's going to keep on going until we pass to the next phase...;)

Luv and respect brutha Clyde!!!

Peace!

I was wondering what your reaction to this was...I said to myself, I know my brutha ain't agreeing with this...:lol:

Brutha it's going to keep on going until we pass to the next phase...;)

Luv and respect brutha Clyde!!!

Peace!

Same backatcha Bro. Enki, luv and respect ... Well, as you probably are aware, we've listen to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad explain this theory for years now. And Parliament made it believable to us, but then there's this to consider as well:

Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs

Outgoing senior Obama adviser John Podesta reflected on his latest White House stint Friday, listing his favorite moments and biggest regrets from the past year. Chief among them: depriving the American people of the truth about UFOs.

http://news.yahoo.com/outgoing-obam...america-in-the-dark-about-ufos-234149498.html

5a71305c6964d033690f6a706700f4e9.jpg

(AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta, File)

Newly Discovered Exoplanet (Alien)With Extreme Seasons Called A 'Real Maverick'

... The newfound exoplanet, dubbed Kepler-432b, was monitored by NASA's Kepler space telescope from 2009 to 2013 and identified as a planetary candidate in 2011. Using the 2.2-meter telescope at Calar Alto Observatory in Andalucía, Spain and the Nordic Optical Telescope on La Palma in the Canary Islands, the researchers are now confirming that, indeed, it's a planet ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...sons_n_6672378.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

n-KEPLER-SPACE-TELESCOPE-large570.jpg

Artist’s conception of the Kepler space telescope. | NASA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back