Black People Politics : Trump Says Americans Won’t Vote For Another Black President Because Obama Was So Bad

Yes there will be another Black president. The other side will always try lumping a Black candidate with Obama. But that will only open the door for a Booker, a Patrick, or someone else to define them selves, Don't forget that one of the ways Obama found victory, was that he stayed calm and cut them down while they did their typical ,emotional, Black hate code speak thing. Like Donald Chump is doing now. Trump is spewing emotional,ignorant,fear based hate,vitriol that is camouflage for his light weight intelligence .

the era Reagan ushered in led to this crap

any new mimic is hardly a better replacement for Obama

and not all white voters in general have amnesia etc

fyi

I don't think white people will vote for another African American president. Obama has got retribution against the white hierarchy too fast. He could have been more discreet and made these changes for the people of color without so much fanfare. The whites who hate us won't forget what he has done...and when he leaves office, they will reverse most of the improvements he has made for our people. If you want to make positive changes for our people, you do it slowly...like turning the heat up on a frog in a pot of water. The frog doesn't know the water will be boiling and that it's getting hot until it's too late.
Whites will not be too quick to give a more able man of color a chance to set this country on a proper course for our people. Just my opinion.

appreciated and noted
comments

fyi

I don't think white people will vote for another African American president. Obama has got retribution against the white hierarchy too fast. He could have been more discreet and made these changes for the people of color without so much fanfare. The whites who hate us won't forget what he has done...and when he leaves office, they will reverse most of the improvements he has made for our people. If you want to make positive changes for our people, you do it slowly...like turning the heat up on a frog in a pot of water. The frog doesn't know the water will be boiling and that it's getting hot until it's too late.
Whites will not be too quick to give a more able man of color a chance to set this country on a proper course for our people. Just my opinion.

Carson is still a brilliant candidate. We will have to see how that goes. You do have a good point for why some white people will not vote again for a Black candidate this time. Still, Carson has a lot of strength. That is what Republicans want to see, strength of convictions.

But yes there are those white people who didn't like some of the president's policies, Obama Care, and not being more aggressive to deal with Middle East terrorists... and those Americans who seek to join up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back