Black Poetry : to catch a butterfly

shaz

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 6, 2001
maryland
Occupation
business/management
To catch a butterfly
a colorful cloth eating moth is still a moth no matter what you do or how you feed it
a moth will always be a moth but never a butterfly
and if you do not know the difference you will come home one day and find holes in all your ****
Now your mad and cussing all butterflies,
but its your own fault trying to catch a butterfly with a bling bling Net
you should have known that with that net a moth is what you will get

Insightful is a butterfly you see,
more intrinsic must be the Honey for the butterfly to bee
just to know a butterfly is the most you can hope fore and the secrete to that is to know one when you see one
watch from a distance
then let it be
for to catch a butterfly is to kill a butterfly

as one who has some understanding

of entomology....I feel this....and I am also internalizing the truth you have laid before me...in your bottom line, as I see the butterfly personified.

Sobering....for if the beautiful butterfly could choose, and would choose to be "caught"....it would seem that it still would be detrimental to its existence....in ways it has no way of understanding.

hmmmmm

thank you

a

I am incredibly honored by your ability to feel the sentiments of this flow and understanding the nuances of what I am feeling. When I was young and did not understand the nature of butterflies I would feel jealous and insecure when my special butterfly would show love for another but with age comes understanding and appreciation.

thank you for read and the love

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back