Black People : TIMBUKTU BURNS *THOUSANDS OF ANCIENT MANUSCRIPTS DESTROYED & LOOTED

In every part of this world where there is evidence that the Black Man Ruled, there is conflict, that is used as a cover for destroying the evidence of out Rulership and existence.
http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...nowledge-for-living.74377/page-10#post-777489

We have become a people who are selfish and don't really care for and treasure out history, so I'm not surprised. I saw this coming.

For the last few years I have heard so much awareness being raised about the existence of these Manuscripts, the fact they have been preserved so long and the need for them to be translated only for them to be burned & looted. The people of Timbuktu were defenseless and they couldn't have stopped this even if they wanted to. Maybe if the Government had put funding into preserving them and getting them translated it could have been prevented. I agree there is evidence but for the most part, Ancient Black civilizations are still very much shrouded in mystery. We know so much more about Ancient Egypt in comparison to any where else. There is a general lack of writings, either withheld or destroyed, even in Ancient Kush which existed for thousands of years - so little is known.

For the last few years I have heard so much awareness being raised about the existence of these Manuscripts, the fact they have been preserved so long and the need for them to be translated only for them to be burned & looted. The people of Timbuktu were defenseless and they couldn't have stopped this even if they wanted to. Maybe if the Government had put funding into preserving them and getting them translated it could have been prevented. I agree there is evidence but for the most part, Ancient Black civilizations are still very much shrouded in mystery. We know so much more about Ancient Egypt in comparison to any where else. There is a general lack of writings, either withheld or destroyed, even in Ancient Kush which existed for thousands of years - so little is known.

How much of ancient Egypt was actually known before the British and French tomb raiding during the 1800s?

Much of what existed from ancient Kush, or Kerma, was destroyed as it was conquered by Egypt around 1500 BC.

Africans did not rely for the most part on written history, but that does not mean that their history and culture remain shrouded in mystery.

We just have been separated from our roots and look back as if they are a mystery because we lack knowledge of their sacred societies.

As far as the records of Timbuctu are concerned, Black people who may now express some outrage were mute when the Blacks in Libya were bombarded, now this is part of the aftermath. The US and French will continue to fight this phony war on terror but allow these Saudi-based Salafists to spread throughout the Sahel to wipe out any trace of African blood and civilization throughout the region, and even worse too many of us concede this territory to the 'Arabs' who have no legitimate claim to land in Africa.

Black people who may now express some outrage were mute when the Blacks in Libya were bombarded, now this is part of the aftermath. The US and French will continue to fight this phony war on terror but allow these Saudi-based Salafists to spread throughout the Sahel to wipe out any trace of African blood and civilization throughout the region, and even worse too many of us concede this territory to the 'Arabs' who have no legitimate claim to land in Africa.

:toast: Obrigado

...and even worse too many of us concede this territory to the 'Arabs' who have no legitimate claim to land in Africa.
One indication of that fact, I opine, is when we refer to the motherland as "black afrika" or
"darkest afrika" or "subsaharan afrika".

Don't hear folks refer to europe as 'white europe'.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back