Black Sports : Tiger Woods the comeback kid !

HODEE said:
Now when he pulls his green jacket out of the closet, how can he tell if he is pulling out jacket number one or jacket number four. Tiger needs some labels. :haha:

Yeah, all of those jackets do look the same. They must have their names sewn in the collar or somewhere on the jacket. :lol:

By Oceolo
I have never been a Tiger fan. He doesnt consider himself to be african american
I also have mixed feelings about Tiger. Without a doubt, he has rejected Blackness. So he has rejected honoring the sacrifice of our ancestors, who suffered so he can be a rich, celebrity golfer. That diminishes the light of courage, pride, fortitude and vision that is due to our forebearers for their sacrifices. When Tiger acknowledges great Black golfers from the past, but then marries a Swedish lady, and calls himself cablinasian, he sends tricky mixed messages. I perceive those mixed messages as ways to insure that he doesn't make white folks uncomfortable, insuring the maintenance of his marketing image. But white folks maintain this racist system we live in. I aint concerned about their comfort.

But remember one of Tiger's primary sources of career advice was Michael Jordan. And you know Jordan avoided racial issues like Black folks avoid klan meetings. He wanted no part of it.

Umoja Sasa,
Malik

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back