Black Sports : Lynch Tiger Woods in back alley ...

Tiger darken outside but lilly in da inside ......Green is the color seen
but the facts was indeed a wild n' out slur of racism against Golfer Woods

He should see a lot wrong with that message instead he None void the matter

lynch tiger woods...

ol tiger,he come runnin an he say-ol massa yalls ain't gon reely lince ol tiger is ya? and ol massa laugh a says,course not boy as long as you keep puttin that little white ball in the hole and making us rich white folk even richer now just go on out an hit that ball an be a good boy,and ol tiger says yassa boss ol tiger gon hit dat ball real good fo yalls.

**** embarrassing

Now, I was a fan of Tiger's for the longest time... when he made that comment on Oprah about being **** god know what instead of Black, I had to shake my head and wonder where he was going, but when he married Barbie well I knew for sure that this brother was a wash out and sell out, I can just imagine the conversations round the country club with good ole' Tiger...

ahhhhhhh another one bites the dust

The devils advocate in me, would argue that just maybe he avoided it so as to not give it any power....

yeah, I can't buy it either

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back