Black Picture Image Gallery : This is One of the Sweetest man i ever met

Greetings,
Your Gpa has a glow about him in the picture. Most elders have/had a glow and regardless of the stress of living in this racist society they always kept a smile and never complained. He also reminds me of John Henrik Clarke. He looked like a very humble man. The type of man who could take away all the hurt with his wise words. I lost my Gpa two years ago. He was ready to leave this world and go meet the Grand Maker. He just laid back in the hospital bed and vacated the body. I tell brothas and sistas to get the camcorder or digital camera and record the words of the elders before they past because most of these children today will not have Grandparents like we did. I recorded my Grandparents on tape years ago. They told me about the struggles of the past. They struggled and now we sell our bodies at the first sign of discomfort. My Grandma told me how some racists stabbed her father to death. She told me he feared no white supremacists and talked to them with authority which is why they killed the brotha. She told me how he raised her and the siblings on his own up to the time of his murder. Knowing their past experiences can give us strength today. We need to hear their experiences because to many brothas and sistas think that they are where they are at because of them only and not because of struggles of those who came before them. Well take care and my condolences to you and your family.

Tranquility
Son of RA

Sorry to hear of your loss, sister Auroraflower. My sincerest condolences, and may he rest in peace
angel_called_home.gif

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back