Black Spirituality Religion : The Verdict Is In - Dr. Ray Hagins

Understood..and thanks...I do hope to hear your "voice" again because regardless of the disagreements and conflicts, some Black soul, somewhere will have the quest for truth sparked by what you've shared----remember that...peace.

Thank you for your concerns, but I will not in all honesty allow some religious zealots and their supporters of our continued enslavement dictate to me.

Its clear to me that there are some so-called sacred areas for white supremacy on a "Black" discussion board, all of which I find very troubling,
entertainment seems to be the order of the day here.

There seems to be little or no intervention in the disrespectful/gossiping/back biting threads, in contrast critical information geared for elevating our people is harassed and hounded until its finally abandoned.

Fortunately the links I posted are available on youtube, its crystal clear to me that there are not many here ready for the "Good News" unless its from some caucaisan or a-rab perspective, otherwise the information would be welcomed and embrace anywhere on a "Blacksite" .... in any event, I must back away and just observe for a while thank you again. Hotep!

nelsonankh@yahoo.com

footnote: What Jesus Got You?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back