Sister's Only Chat : The Roving SPOTLIGHT Has Found It's Place On SISTER YEMOJA

Keita said:
Well, well, well ! Now let me see....who are you? From where does your life come and to where is it going? I dare not attempt to answer these questions to a Queen and a flower that is steadily unfolding before us. I read very few post these days but I have been blessed with the essence of your being in chat. My spirit has picked up your intellect, your drive, your African foundation unswerved and your commitment to the restoration to who and how we are supposed to be as a people.

That is the obvious part, for I never exist just on the surface and often intuit and feel on levels much deeper than some would like. As such, I equally find you to be sensitive, passionate and shy in certain respects. There is a part of you that screams to be expressed that you often keep in check. Why?

All the same, I honor and give my deepest respects to you as the essence of that which you are...Queen Mother !...the original Goddess and source of all life, culture, language, medicine, science and love.

Yes, today is your day....just as it has been for timeless time !!!

Hetep Dear Queen !!!
Yes brotha Keita,

I sensed her shyness too. Though I know most people would say "No way!" I sensed it in her because it is in me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back