Sister's Only Chat : The Sistah Spotlight Shines in Praising Light on... Queen True To The Cause!

Yemoja'sGoddess said:
My BEautiful Queen Mami,

You deserve the spotlight, for everything you do, and everything you will do. You are truly an asset to our community, and I think I speak for everyone when I say WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU! You have done so much for me on a personal basis, that I can not began to thank u enough! A week in the spotlight is not nearly enough, but, it's a great start!:kiss1:
My Spirit Honors Your Spirit as well Princess and it is my desire that you remain Blessed. Hold tight to your Destee family and to those who are able and willing to support your continued growth and sanity.
:hearthis:You have Great things to Do....just take your time...and you will get through!:hearts1:

watzinaname said:
Sister Truetothecause!!!​

Sister, I felt a connection with you from the moment you stepped into Sister Chat. :) Brimming with knowledge and wisdom, you're understanding as to why we can be so disconnected from one another, and determined to bridge that gap that tends to divide us. :thinking: I have much respect for your knowledge of the inner workings of the mind, and for desiring to put an afrocentric spin, if you will, on what ails us. :bowdown: I'm happy that you've decided to fix up that spare bedroom and get comfortable here. So disappointed that I haven't been able to make your class :teach:, that's Wednesday at 7pm est everyone, but I intend to remedy that, cause I don't want to miss out on what you have to offer.
True2, you write wonderful poetry focusing on our life, struggles, and culture, here's an example of your work, entitled The Tired Black Woman, http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47332. Hopefully you'll share more of your work with us... big ol' hint, :lol: . And for those who have missed Sister true2, during our Friday night poetry slam, the sister can cut a pretty mean rug. :dance3:
Such a dynamic force you are, enjoy your week under our loving spotlight!:congrats:
S.I.S. Watzinaname...
That connection will remain in my Spirit forever and a day Thank You for Being here my Sister In Spirit:kiss1:

oh and btw...I can only take credit for sharing that poem with you all....NOT for authoring it myself

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back