Black People : The Normalization Of Prostitution and Fake Butts

Start small cleanup YOUR backyard, take in some at risk young women, use the RESOURCES you have to help YOUR community, then you can turn to Africa.

As I said, i know people who run grassroots organization in 2 African countries, I am learning from them- you do the same, one child at a time.

My friends mom started a an organization after she retired, she is Ethiopian, and 63 years old. She started th ball rolling and interested parties followed suit.

You create multiple threads saying the same thing over again with no solutions. You've stated in the past that you OWN properties...why can't you use the resources at your disposal to help your community?

ARE YOU JUST ALL TALK???

One woman is doing it why can't you?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126028300774233&ref=mf

http://resourcesforenrichingafricanlives.blogspot.com/

This is an organization started by a friend's mom who is Ethiopian.

No dear heart, not just all talk

because I had to go through all of that just to get you to post something folks can contribute to to get results,

and thank you!

because my post ws not about the little small efforts that folks are doing which in reality if one looks at the bigger picture are like shooting an elephant with a pea shooter,

or trying to put out a burning children's hospital with a waterfilled baloon or water pistol,

valiant effort yes, but how effective?

the point is that it ill take a collective effort and focus.

Look at it scientificaly rather then emotionaly, folks have been doing these small efforts since reconstruction here and the end of colonization back home, and God only knows what happens to Black women in Europe,
but has the situation gotten better or worse?

And to be blunt as the economy gets worse, any rudimentary understanding of sociology, will tell one taht this patholgy will get worse for sure

do the math, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results means what?

Garvey's focus was not Jamaica,
and an ijury to one is an injury to all!!!

"They" think globally to opress us, and are very unified about it,
but we think seperatistic for liberation?
where is the logic in that?

and as far as Africans on the planet we need a front yard that we can truly call our own before we have anything we can even consider to be a backyard.

So actually the post was in hopes to get input from,

others as well regading solutions,
because there are thousands here that want to help, what is the harm in that?

No dear heart, not just all talk

because I had to go through all of that just to get you to post something folks can contribute to to get results,

and thank you!

because my post ws not about the little small efforts that folks are doing which in reality if one looks at the bigger picture are like shooting an elephant with a pea shooter,

or trying to put out a burning children's hospital with a waterfilled baloon or water pistol,

valiant effort yes, but how effective?

the point is that it ill take a collective effort and focus.

Look at it scientificaly rather then emotionaly, folks have been doing these small efforts since reconstruction here and the end of colonization back home, and God only knows what happens to Black women in Europe,
but has the situation gotten better or worse?

And to be blunt as the economy gets worse, any rudimentary understanding of sociology, will tell one taht this patholgy will get worse for sure

do the math, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results means what?

Garvey's focus was not Jamaica,
and an ijury to one is an injury to all!!!

"They" think globally to opress us, and are very unified about it,
but we think seperatistic for liberation?
where is the logic in that?

and as far as Africans on the planet we need a front yard that we can truly call our own before we have anything we can even consider to be a backyard.

So actually the post was in hopes to get input from,

others as well regading solutions,
because there are thousands here that want to help, what is the harm in that?

You are all talk! i've presented 2 solutions to specific problems in this thread, but you and hypertestosterone-emia crew have ignored.

!)I suggested for men to speak to other men about buying nudy magazines and stop supporting ANY media outlets paying these women to take off their clothes..no one responded.

But all you guys have time to call these young women 'hoes' 'sluts' and prostitutes.

2)you asked a specific question about helping African women globally, and i gave you an example of what one ELDER is doing to help at risk Ethiopian girls.

you called this example 'a drop in the bucket' Wow! so much for Pan-Africanism and black love..lol

YOU ARE ALL TALK!!!

You are all talk! i've presented 2 solutions to specific problems in this thread, but you and hypertestosterone-emia crew have ignored.

!)I suggested for men to speak to other men about buying nudy magazines and stop supporting ANY media outlets paying these women to take off their clothes..no one responded.

But all you guys have time to call these young women 'hoes' 'sluts' and prostitutes.

2)you asked a specific question about helping African women globally, and i gave you an example of what one ELDER is doing to help at risk Ethiopian girls.

you called this example 'a drop in the bucket' Wow! so much for Pan-Africanism and black love..lol

YOU ARE ALL TALK!!!

and thank you!

And please sister don't play that one upsmanship with me because you have no idea what I have done and sacrifices I have made and leaders and organizations I have worked with

I am right here in the hood living here to heklp solve problems with the people I was born with not in some white opressors comfort zone like England living with massa

Now the title of the post is about the NORMALIZATION of a pathology

and my point is that pathology will increase exponentially as the economy declines and it will take much more then old fashioned lay your bucket were you are methodologies to cure that since it is a global ptroblem regarding Africans all over the planet

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back