Writing Discussion : The first 48 hrs...

Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 16, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Occupation
N/A
My...hebrews(blacks) why so many of are people love to kill each other...some people call them cowards but the truth is they are under the command of (Hashatan)satan they are his demons...

Yah bless you and guard you Hebrews.

My...hebrews(blacks) why so many of are people love to kill each other...some people call them cowards but the truth is they are under the command of (Hashatan)satan they are his demons...

Yah bless you and guard you Hebrews.

Hashatan has been dead for thousands of years according to the bible. I mean that King aka the enemy/adversary died not to long after or before King David. Hashatan AKA 'The Adversary' wasn't this evil deity that hunts our people today-yesterday and never will be except in the instance of the mythical 'King David'. The problem with our people, Hebrews, Moors, Egyptians, West African in America is that we've allowed ourselves to become divided and thus a broken by those who are united in one common purpose and that is our downfall. Satan and doing nothing to us - we are doing it to ourselves. Is the Devil Greater then God? If so then the Devil is the true master - God is only given the devil a certain amount of time.

Bible: ye are gods, children of the Most High <= Psalms 82:6

We are gods and until we realize that the devil aka white folks will continue to beat the unbeatable or better yet irritate the unbeatable until we get tired of it. All of these religious folks calling up on the Hebrew god, Christian God and Muslim god deserve to be slaves and it I was their dad aka Most High - and they kept running to me like these folks keep running to their deities - I would send them right back outside and tell them to fight or come in and get the breaks beat off of them by me. I sometime wonder if that is whats happening to our people until we decide to fight and stop fighting each other. Every family unity has brothers and sisters fighting each other but when it comes to getting on them folks in the streets them act scared. That's our problem - not Shatan.

Shalom,

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back