Black Spirituality Religion : The Earthbound Origins of Religion and Spirituality:

Horites?

Can you please provide a source for this?

If you are speaking of Horus the son this could not be true because it does not precede the veneration of Ausar and Auset.

Furthermore, there was prior to this the concept of the Ennead, which preceded Ausar and Auset.

The Original "Goddess"
http://dutchie.org/goddess-naunet/

Horites?

If you are speaking of Horus the son this could not be true because it does not precede the veneration of Ausar and Auset.

Furthermore, there was prior to this the concept of the Ennead, which preceded Ausar and Auset.
the source i cited says so i found it fit for the thread as it actually deals with the topic , and it seems logical.

Horites?

Ok so excuse my asking.

http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2011/01/who-were-horites.html?m=1

This link is very relevant as the author traces beck to the earliest known "cult center" in Nekhen, in Upper Egypt.

I have posted a few links from this blog via Twitter and find it very informative.

the source i cited says so i found it fit for the thread as it actually deals with the topic , and it seems logical.

The interesting thing, to me, is the fact that the author of the blog concerning the Horites is a Christian apologist.

As often is the case with those affiliated with Christianity, she attempts to link the Horites, or followers of Heru with the biblical Hebrews.

In this effort, I can agree with most of what she cites, but Heru was not the Original or primordial 'god' of the people of Kush.

The primordial deities were Nun and Nuanet.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back