Black Men : The Crisis of Black Manhood

Uhuru brother Omowalejabali,

I have a sport training and mentor-ship program based in my city. I'm hoping you will consider speaking with me about further developing some curriculum. I am currently organizing a new extension to the program with the purpose of gang prevention and community unity. I would love to share the ideas with you and receive some input.

In addition it would be an honor to have you come and share/teach/speak with our young men. If you’re interested please advise on the best way to contact you and I will forward some info.

Thank you for your consideration
Uhuru sasa!

I know we talked before a few years back when I was in Dallas but I'm back in SoCal. The best way to contact me is just follow the links in my signature and you will get my blog. The email contact is on my profile page. I am open to working on any areas related to the above stated but I have limited means to travel at the present. You can also catch me on facebook just look out for Omowale Jabali. I am all over these social networking sites. (I am supposed to start working on a Saturday school program at work this week with film producer/director Bill Duke).

Peace!

I know we talked before a few years back when I was in Dallas but I'm back in SoCal. The best way to contact me is just follow the links in my signature and you will get my blog. The email contact is on my profile page. I am open to working on any areas related to the above stated but I have limited means to travel at the present. You can also catch me on facebook just look out for Omowale Jabali. I am all over these social networking sites. (I am supposed to start working on a Saturday school program at work this week with film producer/director Bill Duke).

Peace!
Beautiful my brotha! I will hit you very soon. No worry about the travel...I'm closer than you think. Perhaps we'll catch the state meet together this coming summer!!:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back