Black Poetry : The Circus Is Coming

The poeticone

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 15, 2003
Electrified by the danger that lays in the hypocritical face of the clown.
My perception is getting cloudy, the circus is coming to town.
Internally I search to break free but my reality can’t be found,
My perception is getting to cloudy the circus is coming to town.

My vision blearier, I’m losing sight, my inspiration at a Nell, my wound is getting deepen with every moment that pass , but I can’t get past this thrill .The cycle keep spinning, and it won’t set me free, the battle ragging is out of control, my heart is being torn in spice of my plea, this straggle inside of my soul.

Its funning how I love what make me feel good, but what’s good for me I hate,it’s like eating all the Macaroni and cheese then leave the peas on the plate.
It’s like I run down the road that’s traveling by many, the lest travel
One I avoid. It’s like I listen to the garbage that’s wisped by friends,
While ignoring the word of the lord.

See, I’m just like that clown, I wear two faced, deceiving self with every grin
Laying to the image disappearing In my mirror, trying to hide the pain from deep with in.
Empty voices bring hollow promises foolish chooses keeps me soul at bay
I live my life by those hollow promises ; Empty voices with nothing to say

Is this conspiracy, am I to blind to see, that the controversy lays inside my mind
Are have I been bread to believe, that can’t achieve, a cripple man with two a mountain to clime.

Do I believe the masses the rich the middle classes who claim that I’m a menace to the social structure of there society that was set by the hypothecs of that lying two faced clown
Do I continue to walk blinded corrupted and crime minded, intoxicated while losing my spiritual ground.

This is no illusion, I can’t hear myself on Wall Street, down on the main floor trading stocks
I beat you I could be heard on the late night news ,[this just in]another black youth his gotten shot .

You can not see me, I’m invisible, I have no voice, I can’t be heard, and my world is patch black, yet your sunshine melts this massive frame.
My presence is not felt in the U. S. sentant looking at the picture of past president
I’ve been taken for granted , it is by design, that I’m bating blind in this game.

It’s time to awake those who sleep in the day, living in the back of there Mind, watching there dreams slip away,
we have become ease pray, but I can’t them slay, so I’m here to resurrect the died.
I’m here to remove all the tunnel vision , release the blind from that mantel prison, the hunter won’t stop, so I won’t stop, until he put a bullet inside my head .

I’m not trying to attract you with the rim that gleam, the Gucci Ferrari and diamond rings, Like Marcus gravy my journey is into the interior deeps of your mind.
I’ll go deep inside that frontal lobe, with word that will make you’re thoughts explode, until those thoughts stimulate every nerve up and down you spin.

It’s way past time, for us to exterminate what suffocate our dreams
liberation our only destination, for life ant what it seems
It seem we have no power, no hope that’s how it’s seem, liberation our only destination, for life ant what it seems.

We must evolutes ,in order to survive , kill every fascist of our former lives,
because every fascist of our former life has got us living like old *** slave.
saten tactic and all his strategy, has got you begging on bended knees , while you’re on your knee begging he's sending your kids to the crack house, prison and graves.

suicide is our only chances to survive, kill every fascist of our former lives,
because every fascist of our former life has got us living like old *** slave.
saten tactic and all his strategy, has got you begging on bended knees , while you’re on your knee begging he's sending your kids to the crack house, prison and graves.

Electrified by the danger that lays in the hypocritical face of the clown
My perception is getting cloudy the circus is coming to town

welcome welcome welcome !!!!

welcome to destee's poetic playground
welcome upon the family of love
welcome wit this tyteeeeeeeeee! scribe
as i watch u vibe and welcome u within
nice flowin! let the ink drip.

come share in open mic right here at destee
at www.************ live poetry reading
live music and friendly chats 24/7 come join me
and other in sweet fun love to hear u cross da mic .
welcome :) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

It started from when you were a "son"...
You weren't equal...not even in the womb.
To nurture the nature of love is a struggle,
For so many will rebuttal.
Its the pain in your past,
And now it has become your burden,
It angers the fire in your soul.
Each one teach one we been told.
But so many of the little brown boys been forgotten,
They all aint rotten.
Little brown faces have been turned cold.
They grow angry and bold.
Society demeans and toils with their emotions
crapping on the feelings of even the clean ones.

Son, keep your bic and your marble in tow.
With your words you bring forth exposure...
Never lose your composure.
And with each day that is done,
the ignitor of your anger,
the pain of your heart,
the trouble from your soul
will be devoured.
CAuse you see this thing you have,
its called your voice....
"It gives YOU the power".
One mic, one bic, one marble.....
One voice all you need to succeed,
in a world of shock, horror, and greed.

NOTES FROM THE EDGE

I like this tears of a clown treatment tellin' us bout the bs them mimes be puttin' down... Write 'em up, clown prince of poetry aka floetry, knowin' bout their ways, puttin' your skills on display!
This day of our Lord, you pulls our coats. Now, we know them clowns, ain't no joke!

1poetsought ~ :toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back