Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Gee so proud of rap
now hear a loud snap
now the crowd clap
what's the cause for the applause?
A rope broke this was the cause
Mind degraded,
blind and persuaded,
fine never overrated
mental capacity
essential and nasty
his brain powers related
cats cowers and be devastated
through lightning bolts
and writing quotes
he believe in a circus
but willing to achieve his purpose
try feast and read
then increase my speed
change the velocity
rearrange the prophesy
stuff occur sooner than expected
breasts adored panties sticky
sex progress more quickly
got new use for rhyme
they seem to reduce the time
no limit to the source
its a dang academic course
hang with slang drive a Porsche
love make it possible
have to duck the fake gospel
being master of the musical
come faster than usual
then pursue food
with a new attitude
search through clubs
just to touch a true love
waitress bring a beer
wearing bling in here
must rap to a chick sincere
some babe be quick to steer
you wrong just wanna bang
so really just gonna hang
so tonight the right math
is in my very flight path
have to choose a new direction
if I want some true affection
the waitress supply and provide
I really need some pie I could collide
with and possibly get a kiss outside
time to chill and have class
now must fill my glass
with beer and be free at last
now see a chick with round hips
looked in her eyes found red lips
she probably got a phat pie
that can really satisfy
now this is BLACK HIP HOP
in VIRGINIA BEACH it's a flop
disc and a hot kiss it don't stop
got game and fact
then I came into contact
with this chick
wanted a kiss quick
“SO LOOK BOO I love to rap
it seem to plug a gap
girl lets hug so sit in my lap”
“NAW PLAYER lost without a map
then you start to rub my thing I'm trapped
a girl must be on a P's and Q's
when she deal with these dudes
now I'm seeing the world
being a KOREAN girl
and boys wanna hit the skins
so I git to grab my panties and spin
them around and seriously throw
them in the air let the love flow
solve mean find the answer
some girl have a job as a divine dancer
pretend mean make believe
this boy want cake so he squeeze
waist and tease my lace oh please
think you wanna rub my butt softly
like the love for a hot cup of coffee
oh KOREAN girls go through a lot
because our panties are blue and hot
in VIRGINIA BEACH

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
because our panties are blue and hot
in VIRGINIA BEACH here boys reach
for the sky and the beach pie I teach
my panties to stay on, this boy hoping
to smash and from the blast some broken
glass, I was sitting in this one boy's lap joking
around, he was hoping he found some
we have a wet romance
and we only met by chance
so now he get to advance
his love to my heart
and being in the club is a part
we can hug but that may start
an affair that I can't repair
so quick I looked up in the air
is it a bird or plane
no just words to remain
absurd in my brain
I can see plain
that you regain
the use of love words
and now sweet nothings hit my eardrum
oh you speak I try not hear none
but some got through my panties wet as heck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : So What That You Do Not Believe, Belief Is Your Demon Remember? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Scientists Believe They Solved The Mystery Of Noah’s Ark’s Final Resting Place Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
dattaswami1 Black Astrology : Shall we believe in astrology or not? Black Astrology 3
Fireman Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs Science and Technology 75
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Pause To Believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
Chidike Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 24
Beautiful black female The Front Porch : I believe so if u have the finance's to offered that luxury The Front Porch 1
blazejay Black People : I don't know what to believe now Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : I can't believe Donald Trump may win 12:44 a.m. Nov. 9th Black People Politics 7
rapchild African Traditional Religion : Do You believe in Jesus? African Traditional Religion Study Group 18
chuck African American History Culture : What do the afrocuban people truly believe led to Obama's easing of this nation's embargo?!? African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
rico love Black Poetry : Do you believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Liberty Black Parenting : I don't want my kids to believe in Father Christmas Black Parenting 27
Liberty Black People Politics : Do You Believe Illegal Immigration Hurts African-Americans? Black People Politics 38
Liberty Law Forum : Do You Believe In The Death Penalty? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
SeedyMartini Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 205
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me,” Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : To believe or not is the quest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Bringing in the New Year (CAN'T BELIEVE BADDRHYMER STOLE MY VERSE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dear Believer: Why Do You Believe? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
chuck African American History Culture : Who Should We Believe And What Sources Shall We Base It On? African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Black People : believe half of what u see and none of what u hear... Black People Open Forum 1
Black-king Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 92
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe being "black" should be more exclusive? Black People Open Forum 217
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Islam teaches belief in the Bible (How can a Muslim not believe in the Bible?) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
Kadijah Black People : Do you believe in the goodness of people? Black People Open Forum 46
S Health and Wellness : Who told you that condoms block HIV? And why did you believe them? Black Health and Wellness 9
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe latter generations deserve reparations? Black People Open Forum 115
OldSoul OldSoul : John Wayne: "I believe in white supremacy..." OldSoul 5
Destee Single Black Mothers : Single Black Mothers - Don't Believe the Hype - Hold Your Head High! Black Women 17
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Poet Heru: Barack Obama is Septimius Severus: Change You Can Believe In Black People Politics 1
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do We Believe Or Think The Way We Do? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62
Destee Black People Politics : Is North Korea as Bad as the Media Wants Us to Believe - or is America More Treacherous? Black People Politics 4
chuck Black People : Why We Believe Or Don't Believe? Black People Open Forum 19
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "If You Believe The Negro Has A Soul" - M. Garvey African American History Culture 0
NUBIANNINJA Black Poetry : I DON’ T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING .....YAW’LL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9