Black People Politics : The Black Man Formally Known as Obama

I thank you all for your kind words and salutations....

I personally am still not a fan of the man but I will not poke holes at some of these "achievements" or what kind of culture some of this stuff reinforces let alone the global ramifications of his presidency because I truly only want to bring positive elevation to the table and I know that for some individuals "President Barack Obama" is a beacon of Hope even though I still feel how I felt in my response to Sister Destee, in "another" thread.....

It is real important that as Black People we can collectively "Agree to Disagree"... Once we can realize this and come to the conclusion that we ALL AS A WHOLE are part of a COLLECTIVE struggle then we can overcome the obstacles that have plagued us for so many years...

Black people have traditionally been prone to "Tribal Warfare" since before our first encounters with the Slave Trader ( Caucasian Arab Oppressors ), White Devils ( White Oppressors of European Descent ) and our other Worldly Neighbors...

Just because the next person is Different it does not mean they are your ENEMY... Let their actions, history and principles be the Scale to this measurement...

It is my belief that once an individual deep down inside of her/him self desides to be the ALLIE of Righteousness, that we can present our different methods, points of views and practices in a manner that will ONLY up lift our people PEACEFULLY...

Emotions such as Hatred, Jealousy, Envy and Lust generally lead to CHAOS and along side with confusion are the roots of WICKEDNESS and WAR.... ( You can hate Hatred, Jealousy and Envy and thus Declare WAR on the like... )

Our community needs more TOLERANCE towards the differences that appear in our very own NATURE... Some of us are Warriors, Politicians, Artists, Scientists, Scholars and some the complete opposites... We need to know WHO WE ARE WITHIN so that we can manifest our true POTENTIAL as individuals that will ultimately benefit THE WHOLE....

Once we as individuals ALLIE ourselves with OUR HIGHER SELVES we can individually in secret or out in the open take the steps upon our own accordance that will lead to our God Willing inevitable FREEDOM...

Peace.. Peace..

Over the past week or so our community has been in an uproar about President Barack Obama....

We have dialogued about what he Should Do, what he Should not Do, What He has Done, How he has Sold out and How he has stood in the paint...

I have personally called him a Coward and have referenced him as Being a Black Devil and Friends with White Devils.....

My position comes from my own personal Opinions on MY WORLD VIEW, because I personally refuse to limit my views on Life to what goes on in this country...

Recently I have reconciled with Brothers Clyde Coger and Monetary aswell as Sister Destee...

My opinions have not changed because I personally do not feel like this Government will or has ever been in Black Peoples Favor... ( but that is just me )

BUT FOR THE SAKE OF POSITIVE ELEVATION AND SPREADING BLACK LOVE AND UNITY.....

I would like to start a thread where we will not be Name Calling, Expressing our PERSONAL points of Views and Critiques about lets face it

A BLACK MAN IN A WHITE DEVILS OFFICE!!! ( notice I refused to call him a Devil in this Thread )

LETS POST UP THE BROTHERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITHOUT OUR PERSONAL POINTS OF VIEW CLOUDING THE FACTS OF THE MATTER....

LETS POST LINKS and INFORMATION ABOUT HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SOCIETY AND COUNTRY AS A WHOLE....

Brothers have Mentioned him Passing Health Care and Moving towards Womens Rights... Lets Mention his positive efforts and lets list his accomplishments so that people such as MY SELF can not simply look at THE NEGATIVE side of this mans presidency because at the end of the day, the media is a Liar and only Thee Most High knows the Truth....

I am sorry about the length of this Message but shall we begin? Thank You..

Peace.. Peace...

I thank you all for your kind words and salutations....

I personally am still not a fan of the man but I will not poke holes at some of these "achievements" or what kind of culture some of this stuff reinforces let alone the global ramifications of his presidency because I truly only want to bring positive elevation to the table and I know that for some individuals "President Barack Obama" is a beacon of Hope even though I still feel how I felt in my response to Sister Destee, in "another" thread.....

It is real important that as Black People we can collectively "Agree to Disagree"... Once we can realize this and come to the conclusion that we ALL AS A WHOLE are part of a COLLECTIVE struggle then we can overcome the obstacles that have plagued us for so many years...

Black people have traditionally been prone to "Tribal Warfare" since before our first encounters with the Slave Trader ( Caucasian Arab Oppressors ), White Devils ( White Oppressors of European Descent ) and our other Worldly Neighbors...

Just because the next person is Different it does not mean they are your ENEMY... Let their actions, history and principles be the Scale to this measurement...

It is my belief that once an individual deep down inside of her/him self desides to be the ALLIE of Righteousness, that we can present our different methods, points of views and practices in a manner that will ONLY up lift our people PEACEFULLY...

Emotions such as Hatred, Jealousy, Envy and Lust generally lead to CHAOS and along side with confusion are the roots of WICKEDNESS and WAR.... ( You can hate Hatred, Jealousy and Envy and thus Declare WAR on the like... )

Our community needs more TOLERANCE towards the differences that appear in our very own NATURE... Some of us are Warriors, Politicians, Artists, Scientists, Scholars and some the complete opposites... We need to know WHO WE ARE WITHIN so that we can manifest our true POTENTIAL as individuals that will ultimately benefit THE WHOLE....

Once we as individuals ALLIE ourselves with OUR HIGHER SELVES we can individually in secret or out in the open take the steps upon our own accordance that will lead to our God Willing inevitable FREEDOM...

Peace.. Peace..

I can agree with you in some respects as I am not a "fan" of any of the current world leaders. They are no "angels", even the guy in your avatar.

Peace.. Peace..

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Well said nixprophet, well said indeed. To focus on the Individual and not the Group is the right approach and becomes Individual Effort that leads to Group Unity of like mindedness.

Peace In,

I can agree with you in some respects as I am not a "fan" of any of the current world leaders. They are no "angels", even the guy in your avatar.

I can accept that about Ras Tafari and all other "World Leaders".... With Human Nature, comes Fault..

Peace.. Peace..

I like the way we keep showing how we can still extend that hand of peace, even when we disagree. Brutha Nix has done well in reinforcing that belief.

Peace!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Yes sir brother Enki, and you are cordially invited to chat with us in our Chat Room this Saturday to take part in real time discussion with our social group: Politics From the Black Perspective

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/politics-from-the-black-perspective.66166/

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back