Black People Politics : The Black Man Formally Known as Obama pt.2

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by nixprophet, Aug 10, 2011.

1. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    Peace Family!!

This is the second part to a thread that I recently started titled "The Black Man Formally Known as Obama"...

In this Second Part, I would like to share the same RESPECT for different points of views and let alone Barack Obama that we had in the First Thread.....( Thank you to all who Participated like Mature Adults )

I would like to with the utmost respect to Positive Elevation and Black Unity.. ask the Beautiful Destee.com Community if we can post WITHOUT ANY NAME CALLING, UN-FACTUAL INFORMATION and or MISLEADING INFORMATION...

THE DETRIMENTAL/NEGATIVE COURSES OF ACTION TAKEN BY BARACK OBAMA during his Presidency...

Meaning I would Like Sisters and Brothers to post Links and Information *WITH REFERENCES* to the Negative courses of action taken by Barack Obama since his Inauguration....( Since We all Have so much to Say about the Man without any References to Back Up Our Claims )

My intentions are to Merge the findings of my First Thread titled "The Black Man Formally Known as Obama" and this Second Part of my First Thread, in order to try to ACCURATELY paint a picture of our Presidents actions in office so that we may be better equipped with information to base our decisions in the upcoming elections and let alone to manifest Enlightenment within our community about our Current President and the politics involved during his Presidency.. Thank You.. Shall We begin?

Peace.. Peace..

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    As a Christian there are those that have been stone alcoholics, drinking 3 quarts of wild irish rose per day, and when they change their lives,
    they become the ones who seek to beat up on a brother for having a beer at a picnic, or a sister having a glass of champagne at a wedding reception.

So if there are those who have spoken out of turn or have called public servants names out of anger and rage, then it might be best for them to go back and place ref on their position rather then seek to police others,

and if one is seriously seeking documented facts about any politician, it would be wise to check the over 40 posts made in the past 3 years

3. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    Write a Fortune Cookie..