Black People : Temporary Or Permanent Job

Which one would you rather have between having a permanent part-time job or a temporary full-time job, and why?
If you can stay busy doing temp then go for it. You don't have to deal with certain politics. I think of course it depends on the individual and their situation.

I think the permanent job would offer benefits though although it's part time I don't know. I would rather have the part time so I could have more time for me, but anything you do i don't have to tell you revolves around bills! If you can pay your way doing part time go for it, if you can't you got to do what got to.

How long is the temporary full time job? Define temporary..
I guess? The question wasn't posed to me but I thought I'd chimed in. Hey this is a message board right? And this is a message right? lol

A temp assignment can last any where from 1 day to 1 week to 1 month to 6 months to 2 years or more depending on the need.

Depending on the job market where you are, you could actually making a living doing temp work if you're with an agency that stay hots.

I did temp back in the 90's I didn't miss a beat. They always had work.
I didn't continue because I needed a permanent position with benefits.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back