Black People : Tell Us About Your Avatar and/or Signature Picture - Is there hidden meaning?

You're right King Clyde. If I have offended you by this action, I ask your pardon and will be certain to address you as I have in previous posts which is with a title you deserve, King Clyde.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... No Perfection, you have not offended me by the action, therefore no pardon is necessary either. There had to have been a reason you surmised to bestow that classification upon me, and we'll leave it at that. However, MsInterpret brings up a valid point, which goes along with your logic and reasoning for addressing the sisters as Queens. If our sisters can and should be lifted as Queens, it only stands to reason King Perfection, our brothers should equally be re-classified. Besides, our history and culture richly and fittingly bestowed the same titles to our ancestors.

Albeit will be hard for some to accept this change, noticeably, MsInterpret rejected the use of Queen when addressed in said manner; some brothers will also. But in passing or indirectly, when mentioning the indefinite male/female pronouns, perhaps the King/Queen paradigm could be used.

If I understand your curriculum correctly, honoring our people with such titles, Queens and Kings, could jump start a process within us that could very well lead to our mental recovery. We could very well begin to act like Queens and Kings and carry the humility that comes along with the new classification. At the very least it would manifest more respect toward one another.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back