Black People : Tell Us About Your Avatar and/or Signature Picture - Is there hidden meaning?

Queen MsInterpret

I was looking over your signature picture and I find it very interesting. I like the way it's designed with the phrase and the pictures and other elements in the photo. I may be reading too much into this but it kinda reminds me of a mysterious, hidden meaning.

It's very creative...did you design it yourself? Why is the right eye missing?

I just found this after talking to Mikha'el

It's MsInterpret...It's a Perception of how people misinterpret me...
The left side with the butterfly represents my life and with bad things comes good things, thus the samurai sword and white moth.

The right side is my misinterpretation...

Enigma trapped in a conundrum is how I feel my life is.

Yes I created it...

I just found this after talking to Mikha'el

It's MsInterpret...It's a Perception of how people misinterpret me...
The left side with the butterfly represents my life and with bad things comes good things, thus the samurai sword and white moth.

The right side is my misinterpretation...

Enigma trapped in a conundrum is how I feel my life is.

Yes I created it...

Also...My mouth is covered...Because some would rather silence me.

There is so much in this signature...I love it because it says a lot about who I am...

The rain drops falling in the image....Which are more like tears.

The darkness...Represents my mind.

The laceration under my eye...That represents the scars on my body...My mom said my body is like a war zone...I have scars everywhere on me from things I've gone through in life...

Also...My mouth is covered...Because some would rather silence me.

There is so much in this signature...I love it because it says a lot about who I am...

The rain drops falling in the image....Which are more like tears.

The darkness...Represents my mind.

The laceration under my eye...That represents the scars on my body...My mom said my body is like a war zone...I have scars everywhere on me from things I've gone through in life...

this is a very creative signature.

is the butterfly sitting on a knife?...it looks like that to me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back