Black Men : Tell the Truth about what has feminism EVER done for us as a PEOPLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theDoctor

BANNED
Mar 19, 2011
I am so sick of brothers either quiet on this issue or are constantly shaming other black men from talking about this

*cough*jamesfromphilly*cough*

*cough*ankhur*cough*

Men!

Let's have a talk.

It is obvious to anyone that our failure of the family structure is central to our demise.

Yet-- how many of us profess to know that feminism causes this destrcution of the family structure?

Instead we will have many brothers-- and especially sisters-- swear up and down that such a movement took no harm to our households.

So what in the world did this movement serve of ANY benefit to us?

Brother theDoctor ... while i personally don't have a problem with this topic, it generally leads to an "us against them" energy ... which is not what this site is about manifesting ... and therefore, it becomes counter to what we're trying to do here.

This topic has been broached on many occasions here, and it almost always ends up in the same place ... disruption.

You're new here, and you've come in agitating a few ... even above ... you call Brothers James and Ankhur out.

This is not a good look for you. It will not fare well for you, if remaining here is what you want.

I encourage you again ... to take these kinds of divisive topics to web sites that welcome them ... for many do.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

In fact ... i'm gonna go ahead and ban you ... because i don't want the job of following you around, making sure you're abiding by the Spirit of our home.

Especially when i think you're someone that has already been banned before ... someone we've already invested this kind of time into.

I do wish you well.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back